Reviews for Kido Senshi Gundam SEED: The Keshitai
Latiwings chapter 15 . 3/16/2010
This have got to be one of those really, well written, detailed fics out there by a really well informed author. Kudos to you for writing this out. It's hard to find a good fic, but it is far more difficult to find a well informed author.

*hugs*

Thanks for the enjoyable time I get for reading your story.
HorseMagic17 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
those creeps. I hope Cagalli beats the heack out of the jerks for hurting her little big brother

Blue cosmos better watch out when Cagalli gets in a bad mood.

Are you sequel.
001Kamikakushi chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
every thing is good. ZAFT disbanded is new, interesting.

Miriallia is a bit OCC. She's supposed to have forgiven Athrun.

Not expected so much reaction just by hearing Athrun's voice.

Kira crying at the end of the chap is a bit out of place. I undestand he's worried, but she's not dead, you don't usually cry.

it makes him looke like a child who's lost some toy.

Anyway i'm looking forward the story.
Ishantil chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
You've been doing a good job in describing battles and various different aspect of the Gundam universe.

Although I think you need to use more noticeable breaks for changes in point of view (POV).

Another thing to keep in mind is since we have no reference for your new Gundam units, we're entirely dependent on you for descriptions. Thus, each one should probably be carefully described. References to other notable units from the series is also helpful.

"At first, Athrun thought it looked like Justice, but upon closer inspection, the new unit lacked the Fatum-00 pack, and had folded wings similar to the Freedom." Something like that.

Not to nitpick, but you keep saying "gatter" cannon. What I think you mean is a Gatling cannon or Vulcan cannon, a high speed multi-barrel rotating machine gun.

For example, the Igelstellung on the Archangel is a 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS used in anti-MS/Aircraft and anti-missile roles.

For more information on Gatling guns and their uses, see:

en.