Reviews for I Don't Hate You
I know it's been years buy please consider continuing this. I really enjoy your writing and I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story!
m.marie.l chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Hi there, I really love your story, it pulled me in as soon as I read the first chapter. I can practically see this happening in the manga if it had continued. Also very well written. I hope you post another chapter up soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Plese countie you love it
Otaku7713 chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
plz update i love your story update fast plz plz plz plz

-Otaku7713
Falala chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
UPDATE ALREADY! U write well and i want u to finish it
Kayllian chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Omg plz write more I really want to know wat happens next!
stephanie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
OMG! I started reading this and I couldn't stop! I have always loved Kodomo No Omocha from the first time I watched it. I've watched it like 5 times and read the manga like 4 times! I still keep watching it but now I'm totally into the fanfiction! I'm not really that good of a writer so I really really REALLY love reading these :) PLZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE BECAUSE... I don't hate it. ;)

~stephanie~3
stephanie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011

~stephanie~3
LyraMusica chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
THIS IS THE BEST KODOCHA CONTINUEATION STORY THAT I HAVE EVER READ! They are the perfect couple and so fluffy. I love how Akito is acting more open and proctective toward Sana.

If possible, do you think you can continue this? It's really amazing :)
idoitforlove chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
This is really good :)! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep writing, this is awesome:D!
Dragon-Angel123 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
please update! the cliffhangers killing me! :(
Era Of Aequora chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
ok i luv the story...where r the plot bunnies?
andrea chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
still interested indeed! awesome awesome awesome.
XxhottprincessxX chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
this is getting soo good. please update it soon!
aznblackcomet chapter 6 . 5/22/2009