Reviews for Death and Roses
Maggie chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
...The monkey's paw? Oh no. You're going to kill Pegasus, aren't you? You're going to make it so he died instead of Cyndia! Please don't kill him...
Setalina Muro chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
*wide eyes* You seriously have to update this! Poor Pegasus. I feel so bad. he's gonna live all these things and then die because none of them can happen for him. *cries* that's so sad! Please update and prove me wrong!

~Lina~
Hamilcar chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
Interesting turn of events. After re-reading his 'wish' - not what he 'wanted' but his 'wish' - I could only guess that as his dreams continue, Pegasus will find out why Cyndia died when she did, perhaps that their life would not have been so wonderful or something. In any case, it's certainly good and suspenseful. _ I'm supposing that a happy ending is out of reach and would probably not fit in well with the story, but I still can't wait to see how it turns out. This is by all counts a great Pegasus fic. Good work and keep it up!
MadamGrandAdmiral chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
...no way! You can't do the money paw thing...thats gonna be so sad...

wonderfulchapter, you REALLY have my attention now...
CPegasus chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
evil old man .

those were the two most adorable children i've ever seen in my life. but what more should i expect, if they're his? _ very, very, very sweet. can't wait for the next
Hamilcar chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
:) Yet another fascinating chapter. This time it reminded me of a story by Gaiman, I think it was... about someone who just disappeared at a magic show like that. Rocking good. Keep up the excellent work! I can't wait to see what happens.
BlackieChuu chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
Qwe! Let the awesomeness continue! (Random note: Chocolate chip cookie dough is better than Rocky Road !)
CPegasus chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
XD! OMG! that was the cutest thing ever. i love this. you're doing such a great job!
Hamilcar chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
Very good, refreshing style. I like it - sort of like a Twightlight Zone episode or a dark humor play , something existentialist. Actually, it reminds me of a Petshop of Horrors chapter, with the butterfly. It's a really interesting concept. So, from dead, to unconscious, to disabled... I wonder will she be alive and well next and will it last, or is it all just a delusion...

I'm extremely impressed and very much interested. Continue!
MadamGrandAdmiral chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
I just found this...its weird, but really good! I have no idea what the Twilight Zone is like, but...wow...this fic is awesome. Pwease update!
CPegasus chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
oh wow, this is a little hard to keep track of. i'm loving it, but it jumps around so much. some symbol to mark when you're shifting to a different point in time might be helpful. other than that, it's great
BlackieChuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
CK you know I LUV your stuff! You rock! And yeah using Farglesnot!(though technically I don't own it, I got it from a comic , but I have exclusive saying rights !)

~Akira
SW1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Thats really really well written. Very intriguing plot. I hope you have fun with it. I love Pegasus stories!
Hamilcar chapter 1 . 10/18/2004