Reviews for Shadow Hearts II: The Princess And The Samurai
Cazza Cat chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Wow you are really a great writer, especially when it comes to Kurando and Anastasia. You know their personalities and i wonder how many times you have watched those scenes, so I'm voting for the princess and the samurai, cause its just too cool! Tiger 5913 kicks butt. I only hope that when my fan fic is posted that you will like it too!
kingleby chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
a vote? well, i haven't had a chance to read all the others yet, so i better not. _ but i will! i love these! you have theit characters written so well!
kingleby chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
that was great! you write the two of them perfectly _ and Kurando's cluelessness is so cute!
Simply Elena chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
I really like the pairing of Kurando/Anastasia. I hope you continue this fanfiction and The Belated Honeymoon.
Puffy Tribulation chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
hehehe, I know it's not on the list, but I'd like to vote on The Belated Honeymoon.

yeah call me a perv, I don't care! I want to read how they'll work out their marital relationship, the intimate one of course! But I want to read about devil loincloth too! and the part 3 of this series, and Heck! why don't you update them all?

Wah, I wish there were more authors like you!

I can't get into your latest SH fic. Something is wrong with the PC, winguard or something keeps on asking me for a password in order to view it, dunno why, I'm such a dumbass, I dunno how to operate this damn PC! gotta wait for my bro to give me the PW, but why only this one? gr. makes me mad like hell!
Andrew Glasco chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
Ah, I enjoyed this one, too. I liked the Forest of Wind cutscene a lot, myself, and I liked how you sort of took the party's earlier trek through the forest and flowed it into that cutscene itself. Anastasia's great, and I love how you write her. XD A cute bundle of mischief. Anywho, do write more, and I'll read more as I progress through!
Andrew Glasco chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
All right! The first SH:C fic I've read from you. D I like the insight to them, as the game obviously is more in-tune with building things between Yuri and Karin from what I've seen so far. I still haven't seen very much of Kurando (aside from using him in battles, anyway), so I don't have a terribly firm opinion of him yet, but I like the way he's portrayed here. And Anastasia is just too cute. XD

I love Anastasia's small, yet eager attitude around Kurando, and look forward to seeing more of it, and reading more of your stuff as I continue further into the game. D Keep writing!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
I love your work tiger. I just love it to bits.
Rikkeh chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
KAWAII! Aw, bless, Anastasia can have fun all by herself, with her camera..oh and the cute samurai around too. XD I wanna know more about the Forest of Wind now, dammit...I wanna play ;_; It's not fair...anyway, as wonderfully written as usual and kawaii K/A scenes...how often do I tell you I love you? XD

Oh yeah, and erm...do the Devil's Loincloth one! HUMOUR RULES! XD
A Lifeless Beauty chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Look i reviewed! I had some time on my hands, i just got done with 4 essays for history!

*cries in a corner*

Okay anyways, I really like the Princess and Samurai series, it's so cute! It's just like the game, but with extra adorable parts! I think my favorite part of chapter is when Ana got the Tengu! The tengus in the game look nothing like the Japanese folklore ones, actually I'm quite glad because those Tengus are really freaky.. they have like red eyes and bird noses with people faces covered in feathers. lol

ANYWAYS,Oh and I liked the scene when she grabbed on Kurando. So swet and innocent! It's rather cute and perky in your ficcy. _-

I already gave you my vote for the Summer Rain sequal, right? If not, then yep that's what I wanna see next I guess, and of course my special dedication! *hugs and kisses*
Farantia chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Make a sequel to summer rain now. I am going on a trip by boat, and with all the storms I hope it doesnt capsize. Hehe, wonder what'll happen after that incident. Y'know, the one where anastasia says she's gonna wash his socks, underwear etc.
bill chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
i would here by like to cast my vote for a sequel to summer rain. I want to see how Kurando reacts when he learns about being engaged to Anastasia.
MikoNoNyte chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
:kawaii: heheheh.

I spotted a couple of odd words in there Tiger, the on that jumped out at me was "assured" used in moving Joachim away. I think you meant ushered. :)

That was cute; I liked the Hunting the Tengu part. I never did get that stupid bird, even though I ran into several pairs. Nice interaction with the characters you mention: Yuri, Joachim, Blanca and the love-birds. Your take on the reluctant leader is good, with his comments sounding like what he would say. Not that Yuri ever said much!

I didn't expect the sudden "cliff hanger" ... well, pit hanger more like. Are you REALLY going to cover that section? Wow, brave girl! That drove me nuts in Japanese, it made me scream in frustration.

And no, my Japanese is horrible. Katakana and Hiragana are ok, but my Kanji is da pits! Motivation to study I guess.

I look forward to whatever you do with this next chapter, even if you do take us to the Underworld. *sigh* pillow jokes!
michelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
AND ONE QUESTION IN THE FUTURE FICS SECTION THEIR WAS A FANFIC THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE CALLED SHADOW HEARTS II FROM THE HEART WHAT IS THAT ONE GOING TO BE ABOUT? CAN YOU TELL ME THE NEXT TIME YOU UPDATE AND I HOPE YOU PICK THE ONE THAT IM VOTEING FOR THE DEVIL LOINCLOTH!WELL BYE FOR NOW!
Seriyu-the-ice-dragon chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
Can't wait to read more.