Reviews for In Your Dreams Revisited
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
If this were an episode, it would have been awesome.
Awesome one shot again.
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww
wicked28 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this. Even with the saddness that came with it, its always great to read an awesome Kim and Tommy story. You end up feeling for Tommy when he faces reality but still are left with the sense that everything will one day be righted. :)
paper.creations chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ah, thank Zeus it didn't end with angst or I might have cried!

The dreams were great :D And poor Tommy. If only Trini was alive, and if only Kim hadn't broken up with him -sadsigh- But I love how you ended the fic, with that silver lining that makes everything so much better.

Loved it, as usual!

-Maggie
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ha ha ha ha. I loved how you portrayed Jason. Classic. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I'D HAVE KIM SAY THAT THERE HASN'T BEEN A NEW RANGER TEAM SINCE ZORDON AND THE REDS DESTROYED THE DARK SPECTER AND SAVED THE UNIVERSE FROM THE COUNTDOWN, BUT NONETHELESS GOOD STORY
dr.o101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was so awsome you scared me for a minute when tommy started saying that he wasn't sopost to be there but it was good please review
Supergal2005 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
LOVE IT! MORE PLESE!
bexxy chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I really loved what you have written. Please write more!
D chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I really liekd this, I wish there was going to be more to it!
CurvyCurlyGirly chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That was so sad. You have to write a sequel with Tommy and Kimberly talking! His dream has to come true! :-D
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow! Very good... yes... You are my master now...
James Eric Oliver chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
okay this is sad , yet good. and it's a great homage to " for the man who has everything " by alan moore _ ( i love that story, and this one )
NemesisCeara chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Great job! I loved it. I hope you post some more chapters. I'd like to see how the conversation between Tommy and Kim went when he called her. Please post soon.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Yes. "In Your Dreams" was an unsatisfying episode of Dino Thunder, and I'm happy that an author of your talent has chosen to re-write it. I noticed on the PR forums that a lot of people were complaining about that episode, too. I would have told them to write a revision of it if they were so dissatisfied, except I wasn't a registered member.

Not to peddle my own fanfics, but I wrote a revised version of how Trent came to join the Rangers titled "White Redemption" and I'd be honored if you read it.