Reviews for Painful Birthday
my4angels chapter 1 . 9/2
as I read on I lost interest,if she can hit Naruto so quick!WHY not use dat strength to defend him..dont get me wrong I was enjoying it till I got to her whining...
Jewelbug22 chapter 1 . 1/5
NarutoxSasuke, SakuraxLee yes not Sakura and Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You retarded psycho
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Ara-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love this! How Sakura blocked naruto from the Chunin... And how neji and sasuke appeared to block the kunai! It was all so sweet! 3
I think this could turn into a really great fanfic! I think you should continue! I wanna see what they do for the training~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
You are forgetting Kakashi is not just a jonin...he is a Elite Jonin. Kakashi should have no trouble at all
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I love love this story
Dog lover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
review chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Ravensung chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
kidloco chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i love it.. make more chapter, had potencial and ect
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i dint read that before i like it, i wish had more chapter to readmostly the end when naruto get frozen lol

good fanfic
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This works really well as a one shot. As a full blown story, not so so much simply because it's been done before...a lot. But as a one shot it's GREAT!
ZeldaLink4eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love this story and the 2 after it! You should definitly make a forth one! No offense, but you should also add a couple chapters to the forth one... Like I said; this is one of my favorite stories! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Tribernator chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nicely done, I hope you do continue to write other chapters. With the way you set this up, with both ninjas and civilians taking sides, you could easily turn this into an interesting civil war story between those who know Naruto and believe in him, and those who let thier fear and hatred blind them.