Reviews for Painful Birthday
;-;
SO FREAKIN ADORABLE
YOU MUST CONTINUE
YOU MUST I SAY
I love this! How Sakura blocked naruto from the Chunin... And how neji and sasuke appeared to block the kunai! It was all so sweet! 3
I think this could turn into a really great fanfic! I think you should continue! I wanna see what they do for the training~~~
You are forgetting Kakashi is not just a jonin...he is a Elite Jonin. Kakashi should have no trouble at all
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
more!
Ravensung chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
KAAAAWAAAAIIIII!
kidloco chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i love it.. make more chapter, had potencial and ect
kidloco chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
i dint read that before i like it, i wish had more chapter to readmostly the end when naruto get frozen lol

good fanfic
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This works really well as a one shot. As a full blown story, not so so much simply because it's been done before...a lot. But as a one shot it's GREAT!
ZeldaLink4eva chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love this story and the 2 after it! You should definitly make a forth one! No offense, but you should also add a couple chapters to the forth one... Like I said; this is one of my favorite stories! YOU ARE AWESOME!
Tribernator chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Nicely done, I hope you do continue to write other chapters. With the way you set this up, with both ninjas and civilians taking sides, you could easily turn this into an interesting civil war story between those who know Naruto and believe in him, and those who let thier fear and hatred blind them.
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*Squee!* KAWAII! I LOVED IT!

Happy Birthday Naruto-kun!
herosusan chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
some words were mispelled but this was a great story!
wordlessilence chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
good stuff man!
FinalKingz chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
ahh... what... the... very nice... I like your first part