Reviews for Connections
VampirePrincess86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I liked this a. Lot.
LukeLeia4forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
A well written story and I liked the interaction between the twins, it can be creepy to have someone reading though like that but Luke and Leia trust each other beyond the blood that the Force and their powers are enhanced.
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
It's a very good idea and a story.

Great job. :)
mythical-dragon48 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awesome!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So good. I was creeped out for both Leia and Luke when Luke was in her dreams. It went from awkward to humiliating like that! But I really liked the epilouge. No one seemed to worry about the fact that Luke had just been electrocuted but was totally fine lol. And only Leia could reach out to Luke and save him from himself. Nice story!
Aurinko chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Very cute Luke & Leia story. Nice handling of both characters. I especially like the suggestion about Leia's powers.
mosylu chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Why has no one reviewed this? Why?

Neat exploration of the eek! factor involved in a sudden close mental connection with someone you've known for a long time. Leia's eek factor I expected, but not, somehow, Luke's. But it worked really well. I enjoy your stuff quite a lot. The second part was aw-inducing.

Okay, for some reason this made me giggle: "Having been raised on a desert world, he could never get past how wasteful they were, and he always managed to get water in his ears."