Reviews for Liz, I am Still In Love With You
bcorrise chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I think the next chapter should include Conner finding out about Liz and Todd hanging out. And he would get mad or something and Liz feels confused about her feelings towards Conner and Todd.
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
it's never too late to update ;)
TheMaskedGirl chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Wish you'd update...
MyCrazyWerewolfAddiction chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Great! Why did you discontinue it? It would have been a great story with a couple more chapters!
brainiac chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
yeh,i got 1 why,ya want it

huh,huh,ya know ya want it,ya know ya want my idea well you aint gunna get it

make conner get ina lil' fight wit liz liz falls for bruce patman

bruce gets a motorcycle

gets inna car accident with conner cuz' conner was drunk from drinking cuz' da fight with liz

at the bar he killed the toddy gang at the bar when the toddy gang came to celebrate their big win at the b-b game

ino thier minors but dadda cecth

liz is heart broken and d8tes ken then 3years l8ter their merried
XxStarRobinxX chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
oh

update soon

i hope Liz and Todd get back together

conner is such a player
naomi chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
make conner show up at the place they were going and start a fight. your story is really good. keep on writing!

naomi
mish chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
Hey, just logged onto this website out of curiousity. I was obsessed with sweet valley as a teenager. Advice: I thought there was perhaps too much unneccessary information in some parts and too much conversation between characters. Less would probably appeal to the reader more as it would create more interest and individual think work on the reader's side. I also found the exchange between the two main characters, todd and liz, to be unemotional and oddly worded in Liz's response to Todd's confession. But having said that it i definately difficult to duplicate orignal depictions of characters. I am very interested in seeing more of your story as it pans out and sincerely think that so far you are doing a very good job! Hope these comments help and if you have time, let me know what you think.:)
Nikki100 chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
hey, good story please continue.