Reviews for Lost in the Shadows
O.O
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
silver sky magician
sakura240 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Kura: Such a sad story so far...

Berry; update soon...very interesting...

Kura: Yeah, I'm amazed at what Kaito did! :D And Conan was so quick to figure it out! XD Anyway, like Berry said, please update soon! We really love this story! XD
Aslook chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Great fic! Update please! I want to know what happens next!
WolfDaughter chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
An interesting start to a story. Are you planning on continuing this any time in the future?
A Bibliophile chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
I knew he was really Kaito! Can't wait for the next chappie!
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
No! Don't do it! LIVE!
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Review time! Will Ran figure out Shinichi's secret? Find out in the next episode of: Lost in the Shadows.

_
ItsaMeeAshlee chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
AH! AWSOME STORY! Please oh please finish!
aleatorio chapter 5 . 3/25/2005
Wow! I just read the 5 chapters all in a sudden... really great story! And the details... awesome! I just hope Ai will have a special appearrence, she's my favorite! I didn't know that Conan knews Kaito Kids real identity... I'm still ust a newby, even being a fan since a few years...!
Meitantei Mystery chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Good chapter here, per usual. I didn't do that much with the helping...it was fine the way you had it, I just embellished it. Now one wonders what the Black Organization will do...Let's see the next chapter soon!
Stormyrose chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Ha! It's Kaito! Oh, I should've seen that coming.

Alright, we have our cast altogether, one mystery solved, but now what are they going to do? The Black Organization has proved itself yet again to be dangerous. Kaito and Conan better stay on their toes, yes?

Is Heiji going to show up?
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
the plot thickens.

Update again soon!
Fyliwion chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Explains things much more *grins happily* I really liked this chappy and it really added a few wrenches in things *winks* Great story so far.. *g* I think Kaito's reaction was a little muted.. but I can see where your coming from *note poker face* So all in all I think its a brilliant chappy! great job.
magicbulletgirl chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
ahh how did I miss the last few! This is getting good. That was a funny (though sick) pun on the drug "GIN." Poor Aoko! This is good a little intense but good! keep it up!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »