Reviews for Swords and Things
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Lol! I was laughing non-stop.
The King in White chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This is making me cackle like an indiot. Awesome!
The Iron Tyrant chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Very well done!
sotf4 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This is utterly hilarious. I love the fact that it's Inuyasha and Sango doing the talking, which you don't see that often. And even though you know it's the Tetsusaiga, you still get a reall kick out of it. Great job!
SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was really funny. A little perverted but funny nonetheless. Great job! -
calmyourself inu chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
OH MY GOD! I can't believe you wrote that! Kagome thinking that was just so hilarious, i knew i wasn't IT like she says so well! Just so funny, you need to write more storys like that!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
-is on the ground due to hysterical laughter- I love it! -suddenly jumps up and starts frolicking about- Innuendo kicks toocus.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
lol. It's dirty yeah, but that's the fun of it. *snickering quietly to self* You're a good authoress.
darkmousey chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Haha! That was great. I love it when authors do things like this. And it was a great touch to add Miroku in there too. For once, he wasn't perverted as many portray him to be. All in all, it was very refreshing to read. Love and Peace!
miroku lova chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I loved your story it was really cute
kouga47 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
oh my god you sick perv! that is the most discusting thing i have ever read! You have one sick mind! oh my god! oh I almost forgot. it is spelled tetsusiaga. ok thats all i have to say except YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELLY SICK MIND!
Fireness chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
*Cannot stop laughing* Crude, yes. Over the line, definitely NOT! God, I just love it!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Heh. Very, very funny. Although at the start of the story you ended a sentence with a preposition. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.
amanda chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
i hope you continue on with ur story i myself can be funny in a perverted way but this story is the funniest one ive read yet i cant wait to read more.
EmEx chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Heh heh it was really really fun, it's a shame I already knew what they were talking about because of your summary... Maybe you should change it. Any way I liked it a lot _