Reviews for The Collection
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
I LOVE IT! Thank you for writing this; made me happy!

Love always and keep up the good work!

Love always

Tamar
Monkeystarz chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
*giggles*

how cute
Hermione Rae chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Ugh. You really know how to bait 'em and tick 'em off by not finishing! Well, keep up the great work, and I hope for your sake, that you make it an extremely long chappie. Crap, I've still got a paper to revise for class tomorrow, I had better get some sleep as it's now 3am and I've got a class 11. One of my more Harry/Ron procrastinator moments, although I usually take after Hermione.

H&H4EVA

Hermione Rae
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Great story! Can't wait till December 13! Voldemort is dead, yay! Hermione and Harry are not dead, yay!

*is overreacting*

sorry ..

Love always

Tamar
Leah6 chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
lol. no, it was fine. cant wait til december! great job on this. -leah
Calla-ForEvEa chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
AWESOME!
well.just.imagine chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
yeay! this story is really good. how come you cant just post it up on here? i think that what your doing with the waiting 4 weeks ting is a little obsured! (im trying not to critizie you! really i am!) but ya, this story is really good. i like, never ever read harry/hermionie sotries, but i'll make this an exception! haha, keep up the good work!

*Calla-ForEvEa*
Naladot chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Loved it. I can't wait to read the rest!
escapismandwanderlust chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
Bah! I don't know if I can wait untill november! This is such a good fic. I love the way you made it so that Hermione can't tell Harry how she feels because of Voldie. Please let November come soon!

*Adds to author alert/favorite author/favorite stories list*

Isabel
aSHLEY chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
AH!I CAN'T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER!
Leah6 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
ooh, but i dont wanna wait that long for the next chapter. im already hooked! lol, anyways, loved this chapter as well. you are a great writer like i said before, bla bla bla. cant wait til november! -leah
Hermione Rae chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Yea for original and interesting fics! It's been a while since I've read one that was indeed so. Keep up the amazing work, and I'll be agonizingly waiting for your update in November!

H&H4EVA

Hermione Rae
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
wow, i have never read a fic about this before, but i like it. its different, and thats hard to come by now. anyways, you're a great writer. cant wait to read the rest of this. -leah
cepaul518 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
M *lick lick lick* I love Florence Nightengale situations.
Monkeystarz chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
*claps*

grand smashing

!

redient beyond all levels! .
30 | « Prev Page 1 2