Reviews for Afraid of the Dark
maria chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
very good story please write a sequel
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nice sweet story.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Mh. Robin angst is the best kind of angst. This was really good.
Riaaanna chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw, that was the cutest "HAUNTED"-based fanfiction EVA! Faves!

-Rynna :)
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
That's pretty good. I like your voice inflection in this, really holds to the angst. Loved it.
RobinRox13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
O man!Very nice!I absolutely LOVED 'Haunted'!Ii think it is my favorite episode...well, maybe not...I don't know!But anyway I loved the fic!
Sarillia chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That was awesome! I luv the mood and the whole philisophical thing.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That was brilliant
D00D.LYKE.ORLY.NO.WAI chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Photo Nut chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Remarkably insightful and deep. Wonderful work.

You should read the book "Sophie's World" by Jostein Gaarder (sp? I'm not good with Scandinavian names-title's right, though). It's a book all about philosophy, and talks about many of the things you have Robin discuss with himself. I highly reccomend it.

Anyways, great story, keep up the good work.
anon chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome. its really great!
starfirett91 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
woohoo! THIS IS SO GOOD! how long did it tak think that deep, it takes me a minute(of really hard thinking!) plz finish soon:)
zombiE wakE chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Wah! I loved it! Your fic had so much depth for being short, but also in perfect pace. Most fics I feel leave too much out or more could be mentioned, but yours left the reader satisfied. The small fluff wasn't out-of-character either, like alot of fandom...
lilodiegirl123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
aw... i love that. it had such big words, but i understood it. u have such a good way of explaining everything. i love that about ur writing. u really should keep writing one-shots, and short fics about people's feelings, because i love stuff like that- character analysis, and getting into everyone's heads, and feeling what they feel, and u make that easy for me... so keep writing. Thanks! It's awesome!
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
It was very good! Please continue