Reviews for Choices
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
hmm

good, i guess, not AS good as some other ones, but good nevertheless
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
umm wow! i loved it!
AerLynn chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I like it.
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Just the fact that Harry has feelings for Hermione makes me squirm,but it was great nonetheless...I tend to read brilliant one-shots/fics even though I don't support the couple/ship.

I love Harry...He's such a sweetheart and unselfish
Taintless chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
How very grown up of Harry. That was the most touching part - Harry's unselfishness.
account chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
brilliant!
foxeran chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
It was very well written, touching a matter with such depth that it's amazing...
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Bloody brilliant. I loved the point and the style in which you wrote. Amazing story.
Blandsaft chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
*sings* harry's a hero! harry's a hero! that is such a harry thing to do *sigh* and we all love him for it :D go DHr!
CCinderellaa chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aww. I love the way this has started. I think you may have started something that could turn out great. :-) Please continue soon!
Silwen Aurdomiel chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
excellent, excellent fic! going on my faves list! :D very sweet, of harry :) lovely, work. and your wording and everything is just perfect. i love it! :D
thisDuckIsQuackers chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Oh that was really good! Poor Draco almost being forced to get the mark, u know in most Draco/Hermione stories Hary's a complete jerk so this is a refreshing change and I'm just a sucker for Hermione/Draco romances anyway )
onedamnloyalfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
whoa, nice. its not a one shot is it? of course it's not...why would it be rated "R" for a punch? okay, well then hope you can update this (along with your otehr stories) soon.
Intelligent Witch chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
oh that is so sweet

i loved how harry did the right thing

the last line really showed what a good friend he was though

he only wanted her happiness

Emily