Reviews for The Spy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
really good
idiot9 chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Nice. Can't wait for next chapter.
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
aw cute and sad damn hope u update asap well good luck with future chapters!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
This so good and painful. I'm just guessing here but Dom's the liar right? since he lied that he was dead he was the liar that was born? right? not sure but it's making more sense to me now. OMG I hope in the end Kel will find out about Dom and there will be some magical thing because of the deep love bond that they share. Don't listen to me I just keep going on and on. lol. Update soon!
iPodHeadPhones chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
gah, i don't like not liking dom. why must you do this?

but at the same time, you can't help feeling incredibly sorry for him.

i guess it's the conflict about the characters that lets me know it's a good fic. you've got me hooked.

update perhaps?
DomLover chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
it's really good but it's a pity you're so 'Tardy' Other than that it's really good, Please write more.
angie the unicorn chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
what? another cliffie?

*looks up with huge puppy dog eyes*

please update

yeah, pleas do. keep writing.
saknicole chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
I really liked this chapter, I'd love to see what happens when kel finds out Dom is "Dead". you should deffinatly keep this story up.
Danicakate chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
Hello, me again. this story is WONDERFUL! please, please, please, don't kill Dom. maybe have Kel contemplate suicide over the fact that he's dead and it's all her fault (or at least she thinks it is...) Does the Mage want her to make eye-contact so that he can enchant her? why should she recognise him? was he frm when she was in the Yamani Islands? WHAT DID HE DO to make him so important? and why Kel? ARGH! the suspence is killing me. WRITE MORE FAST, i'm begging you!

please,

Danni
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
so not cool. you have left it for what? 14 months? that is not fair. that is not fair at all. this fanfic has so much, and then you just leave it? not cool. i loved it, and these clues have me wanting more, but no, you just left it. i hope this review brings you to see your wrong and to update soon!
Kyprioth chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
I read this quite a while ago, and i really enjoyed it. I love the style of it and that it only gives JUST enough information to you. I cant wat for you to write another chapter! PLESE! I hate to beg, and it seems like whining, but its GREAT! And i really want to see what happens!
Beautiful Thief chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I like it. The way it's written is interesting, and as frustrating as it is, not knowing everything thats going on works for this story.

Well done!
daine chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
this is so well written. i love the italic parts and story in general. i really hope you update, but i doubt it since it's been a year since you last updated.
LouLaBelle13 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
I can't help it. I'm totally intrigued. And more than a little confused. And so sad for Dom and Kel. You will make a happy ending, right? Please?
fliccolo chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.