Reviews for Pazienza
Lily975 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Dear god. WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE ENOUGH REVIEWS?! ARE THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE SO FUCKING BLIND THEY CAN'T SEE THIS SPARKLING GEM OF A STORY!?

*breathes deeply* I get fucking PISSED when beautiful stories like this don't get enough reviews. EIGHT reviews!? Pfft, please! This thing deserves at least 20!

Sadly, I can't supply you with the reviews you so definitely deserve, but I hope that adding one review will at least make you smile :)

Keep writing, this was fantastic!
LukiaCromwell chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Too fucking beautiful. Why aren't people reviewing? I think the Naruto here is exactly how Naruto would be if he ended up with anyone other than Sakura. Damnit, this story is awesome, not only in terms of character, but also with the flow and grammar.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
OMG... this fic is awesome... BUT WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE THE REVIEWS ? you deserve more then what you got... this fic deserves more... *goes out with a shotgun and begins threatening people to review*
soner chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
*growls* I feel like KILLING something when I see amazing fics like yours that don't have the amount of reviews they so richly deserve.

Amazing writing style. Amazing story. Theses lines -

Hinata thinks he’s haunted

he thinks she’s right.

Stand out like a slap in the face.

It's amazing, honestly.

Keep up the work.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Poor Naruto ... at least Sakura's alive in this one unlike some other angst fics. ;;
Mallika chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
this was depressing and very poetic. I get the very distinct impression that writing sad stories is your style...anyways, i'm WAY too tuckered out to read anymore...i'm in a HIGHLY depressed state from reading too many of your beautiful stories...poor Hinata...

~dobyuk princess
carrot stix chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I LOVE the line

"hinata thinks he's haunted"

he thinks she's right line...REALLY good. it kinda slapped me in the face...i love lines like that. GREAT STORY, NARUTO/SAKURA ALL THE WAY.
Ciastor chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
o.o amazing technique you have... ; ; and so sad, too.
sharingank chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Beautiful. *grins* I love your writing style! It's very fluid _ I can see Naruto acting this way if he doesn't have Sakura...

~Ash~