Reviews for She HUGGED Me
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
lol very funny than 4 writing it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Well that's the shortest story based on Spellbound but unlike all the others this one only kept their feelings during the END of the episode.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
boringperson chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i wish raven's thoughts were true in the show and mabey they are. KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLES]
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
it isn't because they all really just ignored that part of the episode but how you put made more really like it was what they where really thinking. _
L.e.g.e.n.d chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Well Done!(applause)You gave the people who haven't been able to see this episode the ability to read the best part of have my Thanks Blonde Shadowcat.

A rose for you -.
Vivian L. Halcyon chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Cute but much like the original... Can I use the poem on your Bio page?
nightingale628 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Is it me, or is this story sad?(then again,maybe it,s because I was listening to the saddest song in my CD collection)
RavensAngst chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Not bad at all.

I think the extreme ease with which they admitted their love for each other was a bit much, but it's really well thought out.

0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It's okay, we NEVER get tired of those 'ol Spellbound stories! never review my stories anymore! (I used to be MissMatchmaker)! They're really good now! Anyway, this is a good one shot, very in character...HEY! YOU GET A GOLD STAR! AND AN A PLUS!

Since there is no where else here's review for your bio:

Well your happy person aren't you? I can be happy...just sometimes I am not...and YEAH ROBIN/STAR BB/RAE!

Happy Writing and Good Luck

Pokute chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Is this a one shot... :_(
raven's sidekick chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
i liked that you had like all the right words from spellbound and it was cool how you showed what B.B and Rae were thinking .I thoughtit was better than the other spellbound stories(no offense to those people who wrote the other spellbound stories)just because the others are post spellbound(sorry i use the word spellbound alot,oh there i go again)in shorter terms it rocked! )~raven's sidekick~
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hey, great story! There was only one little mistake: Beast Boy didn't actually hug Raven back, he just stood there blushing. Keep on writing! L-8-ER! _
dukgrrl chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Are you going to make your own version of what happens next?
UnOrthodox chapter 1 . 10/18/2004