Reviews for Life as a Regular
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ooc slightly, not greatly (mainly Momo). Kaidoh is completely in charater, and his short was my favorite of the list.

Very fun read!
Mitzuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
momo...MOMO? ARE U STILL ALIVE?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
This is funny is this a one-shot ? i got to ask.
keikew chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw, it's good. Not many people write about the regulars without pairings, so this is good. And note to my review for remorse, I really though it was ryosaku until I re-read the story. Karupin is a HE!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Lol... short, simple and amusing... keep writing!
huga chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
heya

nice story, funny, and interesting.
nObOdY Your ever random reviewer n flamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
*laugh head off* OMG! tezuka? acting lidat? his sucha... polite guy he won't turn his baq n ignore his mom... n i seriously think u put too much nya for eiji... oocness? definitely :) muahahahahaha *takes out flamethrower n fired at 'Life as a Regular* heh :)
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
THat was awesome
Kakashi chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Yo Gerry. What's up?

An synopsis of my impression of ¡Futari¡

Good starting. The single line ¡Dance with me.¡ that he said augmented the tone of the story.

¡tenderly laced his fingers with hers¡ I understand, to a certain extend, how he could have tenderly laced his fingers, but I am sure that there are more apt words and phrases to describe that fraction of a movement. You¡re above that.

¡She held him closer and tighter¡. Because of the poignant flow, it would be fitting to alter as C ¡She held him closer; tighter¡. But that¡s just my opinion.

¡But how can something so wrong feel so... right?¡ Complete spur of the moment line C bemusing. Prior to that, there was no mention of anything being wrong. Get my drift?

I just don¡t think that Ryoma would be that shy (the part where he kisses her) and when Sakuno wakes up, she smiles and blah C rather out of character. She would be more flustered than that. But it was still neat.

¡His grasped her closer¡ C shouldn¡t it be ¡he grasped her closer¡? And ¡rhythm of her heart¡ could be described with the word ¡palpitating¡.

I liked it okay. Quite well written. But it was rather short.

I asked Huang to read it, and she said that: ¡The starting was like something Ashleen would write. (So I said do you think Ashleen writes well?) Okay lah. But then, the story gets better as it goes. (Then I said Geraldine wrote it) Huh? Really? Eww¡I cant believe she wrote something so gross. (I laughed my head off)¡.

Oh, but she then said if that is the only chapter that you¡ve written, she¡d kill you, because she wanted to read more.

Heh.

Okay. Now that is out of the way, I really really like 'Life as a Regular'. I thought that you could have put in description to a greater degree, but this was really good. You're a great writer, but the lack of content (too short) leaves much to be desired. Keep up the brilliant work! It was hilarious.
hannah chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
nope not OOC and tezuka rocks.
Spider 9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
O... So cute. I like the kitten the best!
Chibi kitsune aka Pebble bro chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Funny! Funny! Funny! Laughing like mad when reading this Brilliant! Must write more of PoT fic n let me read. Muahahahaha
Ashura Akuma chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hahahaha... I love evil Fuji and stoic Tezuka...how can he still remained so calm with a girl pushed towards him hahahaha kawaii ne ...

Another chappie pls? D
ILLK chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
LOL! Great! That's brilliant! I loved Fuji in this. It fit so well with his personality. And Kaidoh, aw! So cute!

But should sushi houses have poultry?
hana chapter 1 . 10/18/2004