Reviews for A Simple Song
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
i want to read a story where ron confuesses his love for Kim and she rejects him or vice versa
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
this reads like every teen romance movie
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Awesome way to have Ron tell he was in love with Kim!

I actually found the BeeGee's video on Youtube and listened to it while reading the part where Ron was singing.

Great job all around! :)
fatherfigure1 chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Love this one. I remember that song when I was a teenager. And thanks for a story where Ron and Kim really do fall in love. Too many of the stories out now are just the opposite.

Good work,

hdragon chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
this is so cute keep going
slpytlak chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Dude, that is so sweet.
continental-line chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Ron can be full of surprizes. A nice one shot story. It's good to see them acting their age. After all, they are teenagers.

-Bill Ponder
Scarlet Azalea chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
nice one.
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
WWLAOS chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Woah, that was really nice. I probably won't be able to get that song out of my head for the rest of the day, but that's alright, the BeeGees rock. I look forward to more submissions from you, especially if they contain more of your own words. While Barry Gibb may have been a genious when it came to lyrics, I'm more interested in your own literary stylings.
lucyrocks73 chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
That's your first fic? You did an awesome job! I can tell you use spell check (a lot of people don't)! I'm a grammar freak, so I look out for those things. Great fic., I especially liked the end.