Reviews for Kikyo's Journey
ling-chaaan chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
nice-thanks for the review anyhow! uhm...if i were to comment...it's odd how you put the story in Kikyo's view, it doesn't sound right-

your sense of description is really up there! good job!
Haliled chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Nice...Very nice! _ This is really good! Don't give up on writing; it's a pity to see such talent go to waste. This was also a good plot.

Marvelous work! _ (this one's going on my favorites .)
The Silent Reaper chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
I liked this chapter, it was interesting how Kikyo was reincarnated.
eBooeBoo chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
very nice...i really like this chapter and how you merged the manga with this fic into one story...but ah! the joys of drama! this is like...like...*gasps* MAD LIBS!

“The Jewel. . . For such a terribly thing. . .
Haliled chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
niice story going on here...

By the way, do you know that you've improved a WHOLE LOT from the beginning of your millenium ritual chapter? I mean, I compared this chapter to the 1st chapter of your 1st story and, and-...no comment. All I want to say is: you should be proud, die anna banana bandana louisiana, for skills that you've developed. You're getting better than me!

(not that my stories are all that good either)

Anywho, update! NOW! *glares a sleepy glare* -.-
Scorpio Serpent chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Awesome, continue!
The Silent Reaper chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
They thought of it as "utter torment, pain, and horror. It was quite the opposite. This place was the place of work, pain, and tiredness. "

You used the word 'pain' tiwce m'dear. And I don't see how work is opposite of utter torment and tiredness of horror.

I also found out that you did not explain her process of reincarnation. I always thought reincarnation happened while you were dying.

Pain and torture. How lovely.
Haliled chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I like it! - So it's the unfolding of a plot! I can just see it all! *eyes brighten*

flash of the future:

kikyo: *female version of naraku* kukuku...Inuyasha, you thought you could escape my grasp...Well meet my new pet. Demon number four! (or whatever its name is. the demon with the mask)

kagome: *gasps* inuyasha-tootsie poo! save me!

inuyasha: (out to lunch)

End of flash of the future

I'm correct, right? right? okay, how about this one?

Flash of the future #2

kikyo: Pass the pepper, inu-dear.

kagome: hey! he's MY demon! MINE!

kikyo: *calmly* I don't believe so. As you can see, I'm bearing his baby, whilst you bear miroku's baby.

kagome: *looks down at her belly to see that it is true* OH NO! I'VE BEEN TRICKED! I WANT INUYASHA! NOT MIROKU! no0o0o!

End of flashback #2

err, maybe not.

still, i like the beginning. very nice, die anna montana banana louisiana bandana. very nice indeed.
StarKistRain chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
What a nice concept, Kikyo's journey. I mean that's what really pulled me to read the story in the first place. I'm a huge fan of Kikyo, so I like the story. Maybe I'm being bias here, I don't know, I like it and I want to know what happens next.
Person chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Congratulations.

Not many people choose to write a story that shows Kikyo in a good light, never the less making her the focus of a story.

You're a very bold author and I certainly hope you continue writing.
The Silent Reaper chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very good, one of your best. But all that dialect with the 'ma'am" and the "yup," is it really necessary? Yes, I know it's your fanfic but it doesn't fit in with the story too much.

Ah, the sweet smell of revenge. How lovely.
The Silent Reaper chapter 3 . 11/27/2004
Ah ha ha ha ha Kikyo, you will see Inuyasha again! In two lifetimes! Maybe even three!

I think you did well on interpreting Kikyo's growing hatred of Inuyasha. But she's not the least bit curious on what's happened to him?