Reviews for Click
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Yoko: *gets a giant nosebleed*

Kira: I hope you know your cleaning that up... *walks away*

Yoko: *grumbles but starts cleaning it up anyway*
shitsumon chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This was cute!

Just one issue, though. Killua and Gon use "ore" for "I", and for informal speech you can usually drop extraneous particles. In this way, "watashi wa kawaii ja nai" should be "ore kawai ja nai." Also, Killua speaks with a dialect at times, so "ja nai" can be replaced with "ja nee yo" on occasion.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
...who cares about the ooc-ness when the fic is this cute? i love it! cute!
DarkAngelRyuko chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
_ That was really cute, ne!D

I really like how you made it about photos and the ending was really funny3

I hope you write more fics from Gon's pov o

Ryuko
TheSilentSenshi chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
might not have made much sense, but I did find it amusing. XD
Mitsuki chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Cute. Killua was sorta OOC though. _ And he'd use 'ore' instead of 'watashi', btw.
forsakenfigure27 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
cute!
Klappy chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I really think it's cute. Esp. that part when killu was crying. Those two are really cute together, ne? :P
Blitz Magnus chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
First off, it was written in a very Gon-like first person POV, save the part where he wanted to take a picture of a naked Killua. I'm not much of a Gon/Killua fan, but I can tell this is a decent piece of work focusing on the depth of their friendship and mutual understanding of each other.

Things I'd like to point out: your use of verbal tenses (past and present tenses should be distinguished) in some parts of the fic; and the use of possessive pronouns-the difference of it's (it is) and its.

All in all, it's a good fic, so don't get put off by my nitpicks.

Also, I'd like to comment on one of your reviewer's opinion: Your use of 'watashi' in the sentence is grammatically correct because it is the polite equivalent of "I" and can be used by anyone, regardless of gender.

However, I agree that it would be more proper to use 'ore' instead of 'watashi'- Gon and Killua are best of friends, and using 'watashi' to refer to himself isn't really fitting for Killua- watashi sounds way too formal for him to use.

That's all! Keep up the good work!
tofu-melon chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Cute, very. But instead of 'watashi' on the last on you should put 'ore'. Ore is the male version of 'I' and Killua, as well as Gon, says it this way.