Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
I remember relatives playing the toss the kid game with me AND my brother, but only when we were toddlers who are already jumping on our own and landing on our feet. Fun Fact: babies are born with cracks in their skulls that won't close till their heads get even bigger and finish growing, babies are SUPER FRAGILE AND NOT TO BE USED LIKE GYM EQUIPMENT!
my2cents chapter 1 . 8/5
to the reviewer below me...this was published back in 2004. the internet was still fairly new, no youtube, no facebook, no twitter. texting was barely used at all. calling someone gay wasn't, and isn't derogatory, its similar to making fun of a guy friend saying, "youre such a girl sometimes" it has nothing to do with homophobia. also back in 04 everyone used the word faggot a LOT. but no hatred, just teasing. political correctness wasn't around back then and people talked more shit...we made fun of one another back and forth in a darker type of banter than you see now...now make fun of someone and they get their feelings hurt instead of just laughing and saying some shit right back.
ollly chapter 5 . 6/12
Ugh... I don't like how you are using "gay" as a derogatory term. There's nothing wrong with being gay. You're showing yourself as a homophobe when you use it like this in your writing. It doesn't seem like you have some sort of grand plan for why, either. I'd appreciate it if you stopped. There are many other ways you could show Itachi being cruel to his younger brother.
Slytherson chapter 55 . 6/11
will there be more?
Unpersoned chapter 2 . 5/30
Itachi's new personality is hilarious!
GinHanelle chapter 55 . 4/5
Huh. I enjoyed this chance to see Itachi in a different role. Definitely fun. I liked the humor. I can live with it being abandoned despite wanting to see how everything ends up. Thank you; I so rarely get to see Itachi and Sasuke hanging out in fanfics. Good luck with whatever you are doing in life.
"Poor", not "Pour".
It's just "Gato". You don't need the "h".
Ino's dad is Inoichi
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 4 . 1/22
:3 Interesting...
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 3 . 1/22
:3 Awesome as fuck.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 2 . 1/22
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 1 . 1/22
Hahaha, this will be a run read.
warpterror chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I just hope he is at least slightly more intelligent than Goku :P
NatNicole chapter 55 . 11/10/2016