Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
YourStorySucks chapter 30 . 8/28
Wtf? So now Itachi can freely maim and wound the future Hokage? Your story is getting worse and worse.
ranter chapter 27 . 8/28
Nice story, my only problem is you know so little about the Naruto series. Each Mangekyo user gets a unique technique. Kakashi got his Sharingan from Obito. Mangekyo makes the user go blind so they use it very sparingly.
Haru chapter 6 . 8/5
"Why are you so lazy?"
Not now, Hokage. Not now.
Tomtakahic chapter 55 . 4/17
This is a good story I kinda want to see a reading version on it I hope you eventually continue it or at least hand it off to someone else
Guest chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
Sorry, but I just haft to do this. The Mangekyou Sharingan is unlocked by the grief of loosing those closest to you. This is said by Itachi Uchiha during his fight with Sasuke Uchiha, when he's talking about Izuna and Madara. The only exception to this is Shisui, but nothing about his eyes was ever specified. Itach gained his when Shisui commited suicide, Sasuke gained his after his brothers death, Obito got his when Rin died, Madara and Izuna got theirs by killing all close to them, Kakashi, because his sharingan is Obito's, he got it with Obito, but never knew until later. The EMS is gained by replacing your MS with a close relative, like a brother's, MS. I speculate that the reason Obito doesn't go blind despite not having an EMS is because his entire right side, the side with his MS is a Zetsu [Or Hasirama cells, can't remember.]
Battlesny chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
you injured an innocent infant just to write a story? gasp, you monster
Rakaan chapter 11 . 3/25/2015
Again, blinding himself with the Mangekyou against a scrub when he didn't need to. He's supposed to be a genius?
Rakaan chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Surprised Itachi would use the mangekyou when they're already beaten and needlessly harm his vision. Is he really a genius?
Rakaan chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Damn. Nicely written.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Rakaan chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
I never understood lazy geniuses in the Naruto setting like Shikamaru and this Itachi. If they were so smart, why wouldn't they realize their future profession has a (likely) ridiculously huge fatality rate and try to maximize their chances of survival by taking their training as seriously as they could?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
I love this!
RRR98 chapter 50 . 3/18/2015
Why do you always have Sukara as the weaklings you have them all grow but you make it as if Sukara's not important I've read 50 chapters now and it's always the same she's apart of the team you wrote it that way so you should own up to it if you ever update again. It just pisses me off
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 12 . 2/19/2015 seems that you like Keigo running into Ichigo's fists didn't ya? Hehehe
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »