Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
animewatcher chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
i find very funny and intersting this fic, but, my question is how could it be a punishment if you loose completly your memories, it is like if you 'format' a disk and poof! ready, good as new, all right, the disk will have the same errors, but the punishment would be better if one has his memories to know one is being punished and cannot do anyhing about it

waiting for the next chapter.,...
sidheranma chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Nice. Itachi was very funny in his lazyness. I can see how it would cause tension between him and his father, who no doubt believes his son is wasting his potential. This chapter was a nice mix between seriousness and unserious. Well done.
vertigo chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
nicely done...I wonder if your going to make this Itachi evil...
riddle chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
:) I love how you portrayed itachi XD lazy bum
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
UpDaTe SoOn!~
Hyuuga Omega chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
That was really good I laughed I cryed (nah!) I just mostly laughed keep it up it is really good.
Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! _
Durian chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
I hope this leads on to why Itachi kills off his whole clan. I recommend Leafygirl's idea on why he killed them... The Uchian's wanted to take over Konoha and forced him to use some kinder Mangekyou? Anyways, great job here, please keep it up.

P/S: It's 'congratulations' you spelt it wrong twice ~_~
Poprice chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hehehehe! This is funny. pls continue...
Icura chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Nice prologue, I hope to see more of this fic soon. One thing though, you should put in some more details about the characters' appearance cuz I kinda want to know what the characters look like or at least a general description...Don't take this the wrong way but I also feel you should add in more details and descriptions.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
cool
blueberryshortcake chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
It's funny, I adore the original Itachi, but having fun with him is just as good )
GorunNova chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Another fine Naruto fanfic, hope this finishes just like Horse Of The Leaf which was really good by the way.
kitty kat chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
thats hilarious! too bad you're messing with Itachi's character... although, if you still keep him sadistic i think it would be nice... Post up another chapter soon? please?
iJustice chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
A few things:

1. Halo 2 all other games. 'You are correct sir!'

2. This has far to much bad language for PG-13, move it to R, or edit out all but 1 or two of those F's.

3. That was a very funny thing you did to Itachi, great stuff. Specially the Halo 2 bit!
1,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »