Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
Poprice chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
i really like ur story.. it makes me think: gosh this Hibiki54 is really something! so pls continue this story. its one of those great story ever told and ever created by a fan. good luck dude! :)
Sierra-Falls chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
General question: at what age was Sasuke when Canon-Itachi did the clan in? Will anything happen like that in your fic?
Kimna chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
o.o Wow, very interesting! Never really read anything like this before! :D Lol, you're great at writing humor, and your version of Itachi... well, woah. Haha, different but it's new and original. :3 One of the fics I look forward for updates, so keep up the great work! ;)
Ewz chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Itachi was named after his mother.
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
This fic is pretty good but the prologue is pointless. Get rid of it, this fic is better off without it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Piper Julian chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
cool
Grummur chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Hm... Me senses a family-murderin' comin on.

Really well written, and hilarious. "it's too far" rofl

-Grum
Grummur chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
ROFL HAHAHAHAHAH!

FUNNY! OMG that is FUNNY!

MOre! more chapters! i DEMAND more chapters! Normally i loathe people who place themselves into a Naruto story. pisses me off. But this one is really good, and doesn't have any of that "magical time-portal and it was so cool omg omg omg!" crap.

Keep it up, you have managed to write an "auther inc." story I actually like :)

-Grum
animewatcher chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
i find very funny and intersting this fic, but, my question is how could it be a punishment if you loose completly your memories, it is like if you 'format' a disk and poof! ready, good as new, all right, the disk will have the same errors, but the punishment would be better if one has his memories to know one is being punished and cannot do anyhing about it

waiting for the next chapter.,...
sidheranma chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
Nice. Itachi was very funny in his lazyness. I can see how it would cause tension between him and his father, who no doubt believes his son is wasting his potential. This chapter was a nice mix between seriousness and unserious. Well done.
vertigo chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
nicely done...I wonder if your going to make this Itachi evil...
riddle chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
:) I love how you portrayed itachi XD lazy bum
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
UpDaTe SoOn!~
Hyuuga Omega chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
That was really good I laughed I cryed (nah!) I just mostly laughed keep it up it is really good.
Night-Owl123 chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! _
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »