Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
sidheranma chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
I feel sorry for Itachi. It's nice to have a fic were I can like him.
Sooky-babi chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
I love the colloqualism! makes the laziness seem more lazy xD! It suits. keep up the good work!~

Sooky_babi
Sierra-Falls chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
*is vehemently rueing the day Halo will come out, if indeed writings of this will slow to a crawl* But ah well. Once the game master calls, one must heed. I understand... Morrowind is the same way with me. But at least, can you get out one or two more chappies before Nov. 2?/ Pwetty pwease?
Aleh chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
I think you mean a 'coup d'etat'. 'Coup de'tau' isn't a correct spelling.
vertigo chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Nicely done with the plot twist. Wonder what other suprises you have for this story.
Kimna chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
Yay! An update! I like how you followed the manga's story line with your version of Itachi. I just started cracking up when Sasuke said, "Aniki is... scary." But I have a feeling maybe I shouldn't? ._.; Lol, the smart remarks and Itachi's personality seems really fun! Can't wait to read more, especially after I've read the next chapter's title, so update soon 'n keep it up! :D
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
hahaha...Update soon!~
Stonebridge chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
another great chapter...man your writing is god. keep up the good work
arekuruu-inabikari-no-She chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Another great story you have here. You said you were going for a divergence? Up until where are you gonna follow the manga (or the anime) and go down your own path? Wonder if you're still gonna kill everyone off...oh well ill know when you update again...
mimi chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
:) lazy!itachi is so cool
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
it's a great story and i love reading it... _ hurry and update soon!
Piper Julian chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
col
Durian chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
Whoa, the chapter became soo long... but that's a good thing... Your portrayal of Itachi seems more like the cold one, hehehehe he's slowly changing YAY... Those losr weaklings, i wish he'd just kill them off muahahaa! I'll wait for your reason to why he changed so much and killed them, and i assure you i want an answer. Aww.. can't wait til he uses his sharigan to kill off the clan, strongest already without to use his eyes! P Please continue, btwn the brotherly love was humorous and sweet .
Poprice chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
i really like ur story.. it makes me think: gosh this Hibiki54 is really something! so pls continue this story. its one of those great story ever told and ever created by a fan. good luck dude! :)
Sierra-Falls chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
General question: at what age was Sasuke when Canon-Itachi did the clan in? Will anything happen like that in your fic?
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »