Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
Poprice chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Hehehehe! This is funny. pls continue...
Icura chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Nice prologue, I hope to see more of this fic soon. One thing though, you should put in some more details about the characters' appearance cuz I kinda want to know what the characters look like or at least a general description...Don't take this the wrong way but I also feel you should add in more details and descriptions.
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
cool
blueberryshortcake chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
It's funny, I adore the original Itachi, but having fun with him is just as good )
GorunNova chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Another fine Naruto fanfic, hope this finishes just like Horse Of The Leaf which was really good by the way.
kitty kat chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
thats hilarious! too bad you're messing with Itachi's character... although, if you still keep him sadistic i think it would be nice... Post up another chapter soon? please?
iJustice chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
A few things:

1. Halo 2 all other games. 'You are correct sir!'

2. This has far to much bad language for PG-13, move it to R, or edit out all but 1 or two of those F's.

3. That was a very funny thing you did to Itachi, great stuff. Specially the Halo 2 bit!
sidheranma chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
A lazy Itachi...this should be interesting.
Sierra-Falls chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Blink blink... Okay... Well, I'm glad you started that SI you were talking about...but I'm not too sure what all could happen if the you that is Itachi doesn't get some clue as to what he was previously...Otherwise, how else would he be different? I dunno, but I'm going to read to find out... As soon as you update, dammit!
xxdreamerzxx chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
this is a very good story! i hope u keep up the good work and update soon!
drem chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
...nice...this is going to be funny
Durian chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This is really good, please continue. It's a change from the normal but still it's promising. i like the words you used, it had so much reference to God. Good luck with this fic!
Bel213 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I like this idea. I have liked The Horse of the Leaf, and some parts of Blended Dimensions have interested me but this seems an I dea I can really Like. Keep it up:)
R e c R a p t o r chapter 7 . 11/27/2004