Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your grammar could use a little more work, but otherwise, it's great!
Paco chapter 52 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter
toraffles chapter 47 . 9/20/2012
AHAHAHAHA I LOVED THAT EPISODE! Harold and Kumar, so awesome! XD
Furionknight chapter 52 . 9/20/2012
I look forward to more :)
LadysWords chapter 52 . 9/20/2012
Great chapter, just a question.
Are you going to do the war as well
It'd be interesting... and awesome. I think the contributions from Itachi and Sasuke could be helpful.
stoictimer chapter 52 . 9/20/2012
3 Hiryuu!
Mel72000 chapter 52 . 9/19/2012
Thank you for this chapter !
Patcher chapter 51 . 9/17/2012
Wow, this has been really, really interesting. A unique plot full of character development and action and humour. What can I say? I absolutely loved this piece of work! There are quite a few spelling and grammatical errors throughout the fic, but those can be overlooked quite easily. I love your characterizations and interactions. Full of meaning and humour. I like how some of them can be deep in their own way. By the way, I almost fell out of my chair too when I read that Itachi was to be team seven's sensei. Awesome work. :)
Rainbucket chapter 51 . 9/17/2012
"The Fox closed it's eyes. He knew it was paying listening. It had no choice."

I guess you meant either paying attention or listening. they got combined into a super phrase somehow.

Also yay story.
SpunkyPaperAngel chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I don't know what to say about this story. It's strange. Full of little twists I never expected. Very enjoyable. I see grammar mistakes here and there, but the plot itself is so entertaining that I don't really mind them. It's... it's good.
I like the way you made Itachi. It's amusing because it feels so out of character, but somehow it actually fits. The manga states he is a prodigy among the Uchiha, but they never do show him working hard. For all we know, he IS lazy, albeit responsible.
Also worth noting, although I love how you depict him, when he gets angry so easily, when he threatens Sasuke and goes so far as to actually hurt him, he is very frightening. I find myself worrying over Sasuke's safety :( They used to be so cute and brotherly in the first few chapters...
Anyways, I'll read on and review every five chapters or so. I'm curious whether your story will stick to canon but with Itachi being team 7's sensei and what that implies, or whether it will eventually stray off into a path of its own.

:) SPA!
Queen 0f Games chapter 51 . 9/15/2012
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki! Godson and apprentice of the Pervy Sage! Student of Itachi Uchiha! And I'm the most bad ass mother fucking ninja in the world!" WHOO! I cheered out loud at that part. GO NARUTO!

Ah, I can't wait for the next chapter because Sai is going to introduced! I knew he would show up in your story even though Sasuke is still in Team 7. Looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/15/2012
Does kakashi have the mangekyou Sharingan
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Despite the Uchiha name, the boy wasn't related by blood to Itachi but he did carry the Uchiha blood.

If he carries Uchiha blood, then yes he is related to Itachi by blood. That's what the Uchiha clan is, it's the extended Uchiha families - they are all related to one another, except for spouses from outside the clan who would only be related by marriage.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You have Murphy's Law as "Anything that cannot happen can and will happen."

That is not Murphy's Law. The actual Murphy's Law is "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

Aside from that, there are several issues I have with this. One of which is that Mikoto was Jonin ranked, not gennin. The rest are grammar and sentence structure problems.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/15/2012