Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
"Up yours bitch", ROFL! BEST LINE EVER, 10 OUT OF 10!
Lerris chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
I skipped ahead a bit to this, but seriously, Ino Versus Naruto? I understand you upgraded Ino, but still the story seems a bit too Uchiha centric... Sure Naruto won, but it is clear your marginalizing the main character... I suppose the biggest part where you had to suspend disbelief was that Itachi could be super incredibly lazy and also Sannin class. I never really bought that premise.
Lerris chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
The biggest thing that stands out so far is the change without too many changes. Sure I can see that Itachi is doing a better job than Kakashi, yet all the major milestones are occurring like clockwork.

I believe here Itachi said he became a teacher since it was easy, which perhaps it is compared to what he was doing, yet if that is the case, then why nominate his team for the selection exam? At best part of his team passes, then they get more responsibility and harder missions, which is the exact opposite of what a lazy person would want. At worst they fail. They could fail and all live and recover, but then insist on training much harder which again would eat into Itachi's sleep time. They could fail and have to replace one or more team members, which again would eat into Itachi's sleep time... In fact the only benefit I can see to Itachi is the short break he gets while they are in the exam...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Why would Itachi scratch his crotch?
Shattermirror chapter 31 . 10/3/2014
The story is awesome but the Fourth Hokage is called Namikaze Minato, not Arashi.
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Mikoto IS her name. Whoever said Itachi was named after her was a fool. Sasuke though, was named after Sarutobi Sasuke, Sarutobi Hiruzen's father, in the hopes that Uchiha Sasuke would become a great ninja like his Sarutobi namesake.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
. . . Way to go, Fugaku. You just fucked the shinobi world.
TLDG chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
Why did you slighted a Sakura from the fight with Sasori? Sure enough in the real canon she was a bit important, but this is...well I think it's a bit unfair to her. Even now I can see the normal division between the four of them. All the guys stronger than the girl. That. Will. Always. Be. Portrayed. Weaker. I hoped some acknowledgement for creating a counter poison from Sasori but no. Nothing. Once again it's all Uchiha, and yes I am aware of your theme when writing this. It's centred around Sasuke and Itachi. But does it mean they have to steal other peoples spotlight too? She seems weaker than before she thought she could be an Anbu operative. Again, yes is not about Sakura, it's about Uchiha. All Uchiha. But then it's good to work on other character development to. Not to say your character development is bad or's just...I'm frustrated at the lack of potential people think that she possess, and keep slighting her. I'm still grumbling about the lack of appearance of Inner Sakura with the fight with Ino...humph. Please don't take this as a feeling of not liking your story. Your story is wonderfully layered and totally engaging. But...the true Team Seven is when the members are equal in strength, in terms, and with each other. A true team is where there is no leader. They are dependent and independent of each other. A true team...they are all leaders. If only one of them is leader, then how would others know how it feels to lead? Would they only see the back of said leader for the rest of their time? I mean, they got to be all rounders right? It's not a story where there's going o be a super team, but...why not give each of them a shot? Sasuke had the spotlight, why not Naruto? Why not Sakura? I still think she could be an Anbu medic if she wanted to. And Naruto... He could've made an awesome Special Jounin by now. And Hokage! But that comes later...

Anyways, I'll disclose my account name when I reread this story again. You'll probably have an inkling on who I am by then. I like to keep myself anonymous by doing this.

Initials are the name I typed in. Think hard. And keep your eyes peeled. I'm right there.

Bye then! I'll let you know if you haven't found out yet!

Ps: I haven't reviewed with my account yet in this story. So as I said, eyes peeled! Hahaa...

Ja ne!
Farie chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Cool! That was totally awesome how you make Itachi became their jo in instructure! I was fangrilin g the whole time! So Kawwai.,
Guest chapter 36 . 5/18/2014
sakura is 2 strong for this story. You should make her weaker or others stronger. like comon she looks like she is stronger than naruto. She sometimes looks stronger than sasuke
Guest chapter 55 . 5/7/2014
PLEASE update. Very entertaining, one of the best I've read :)
Aghony chapter 55 . 5/3/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/3/2014
"It's a cock. A giant cock, Hmm!"

RIP in peace my sides.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Dammit, Itachi. You're still cool, but you're also a lazy ass, which is not cool.
Rasengan chapter 36 . 2/18/2014