Reviews for The Lazy Uchiha
good fight
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
good start
Discontinued Mimi chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hurry up and update already! It's been like, what, 7 months. C'mon at least give us a little story! *cue the whining* Please! Pretty, pretty please! Pretty, Pretty Please with cherries on top.

What do we have to do to get you to update this story already?!

Please write a super long one or update more often to make it up to us, okay?
rothfyae chapter 55 . 6/23/2013
Oh my Jashin, I love this! Please continue!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
i really love your story!it's totally awersome!))))))
Cadetchan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
We are pleased to see you have updated recently. Please do keep it up -

-Cadetchan
Uchiha chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
Damn it, I really wanted an Uchiha Hokage! I can not find one. I love your writing, do you think you can do an uchiha story instead of an naruto story. I mean more focus and benefits to sasuke and itachi (uchiha story) instead of naruto (naruto anime).
I really like your writing it would be nice ig you could make a story when there where no assasin of the uchiha clan and that Itachi become the fifth hokage. Or maybe that Obito didn't hurt himself and fulfilled his goal of becoming hokage... Or even go that far that madara made his comrade kill his brother and then madara became the first hokage. Or that he just become second...you know what I mean!
However I like that you make the uchiha brothers care of each other. Love, that you keept the character of them more or less like the conan and didn't just take there namnes. However they really doen't joke that much about gay...Keep up the good work and hope I can read something of the subjects mentioned above !
Uchiha chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
In the new mangas/anime Itachis power is greater than all hokages combined. He was feared from every character ! Still hoping Itachi will be the fifth hokage and not tsunade! Then it will be a true uchiha story!
Uchiha chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
I think you can scip the parts with naruto and just focus on the uchiha brothers. It would be much better to read...
Uchiha chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Boring, want more uchiha!
Uchiha chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Damn, doen't make itachi favor Naruto. I really hate him...

Liked the part with chips
Uchiha chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Hate, that uchiha died once again!
Love, that Itachi diden't kill the clan!
Hope, that Itachi will become hokage!
tengai kodoku chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Good, fleshed-out characters (especially Itachi, since he has a complete new personality) and interesting plot, managing to follow canon while still quite original, namely the Uchiha Massacre and the three-year time-skip. The only problem is certain misconceptions, such as Uchiha Mikoto's rank and the Kawarimi no Jutsu. Please update soon for the sake of all your readers and thank you for giving us such a lovely fanfiction.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
joined the Akatsuki, the Red Moon.

NOOOOOO, it's Red Dawn not Red Moon. Sorry, but it even says it in the subtitles of the show and when the group is explained, how could you get that wrong? Remember, the group was made by Nagato and company, not Tobi/Madara/whoever.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
The chalk eraser was at first thought of as a running gag, but these are ninja we're talking about. A chalk eraser CAN be used as an actual implement of death. Riddick used a tea cup to kill someone, so even a chalk eraser should be just as lethal.

YES! I knew it was a reference to the tea cup that Riddick used.
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »