Reviews for Losing Distance
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
really good story you totally got thier personalites down nice job. please update soon
Kitty Caesar chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
"C'mon, don't you want a photograph of our first kiss, to show it to people on our wedding-day?"

WIN. Man, I was laughing so hard! XD

Good story! And I love me some sneaky Moki! ;D
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
HP in a YGO fanfic EPIC WIN

*finishes reading the rest of the story*
Chibi Carru chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
KYA
Chibi Carru chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
haha omg mokuba, sneaky little two faced kid! i wonder how joeys going to answer that one hahaa
Chibi Carru chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
wow. Seto is Joey's lovesick stalker thats in denial. hahaha.
CucumberKun chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
XD so cute

I love Mokie
Dreaming of Everything chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
...Adorable! Wonderful job. I really like sitting down and reading an already-finished story.

You did a phenomenal job with the pairing and an excellent portrayal of denial.

Thank you for writing this!
dragon chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
yeah i love ur story write another adn a continuation to this one pelase it was good but i watn to know waht hyappens next plaese cause thats nota fair ending i mean its good but um yeah u know what i mean so anyways write more ur good please
eclipse-moon chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
I like yes I like very much -grinns- I want blue eyez plushie ya! Good story write another yes? Bye bye
allyson chapter 5 . 12/29/2004
uhh -blinks in confusion- i like it... i think... does seto love joey? still a little confused...
malfoys grl chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
i guess you probably know by now that the sixth book is "harry potter and the halfblood prince" i have no clue where theses random rumors come from... oh well, good story!
misori chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
YEA! _ I LOVE THE ENDING! Woot! Yay for Mokuba! I want a picture too! ; For no reason whatsoever... ehehehehe...

Aw... /pat pat/ People have gotta stop with the "update soon" thing. It puts pressure, no? I just write when I feel like it and when I have the time. 'Cause that's when it's best for me. Or when I'm half awake. XD That works too.

Good luck with the rest of your fics!

-Miso
comfortxfood chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
aww. This was such a cute fic.
Jigoku Hikari chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
LMAO. Does Jou have the same necklace as Inuyasha? It makes sense, though... -laughs- Cute story.