Reviews for After the Numbness
Riley Carbine chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
great story plz update soon the plot is brilliant and more questions arise everytime the old ones are answered
Anonymous Reviewer000 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
I seriously doubt it would have been THAT easy to discover the secret identity of Batman was. It's really disappointing since this is turning out to sound like a pretty good story.

The only other complaint I have is that the chapters is too short.

Otherwise, the characters are pretty much in character, and I am loving every moment of it.

Dana's father never did like Terry because of his record. Maybe that's why they're moving. That would seriously suck.

Off to the next chapter.

Hasta La Vista!
NeoNails chapter 14 . 12/5/2004
Hey, you're back! Interesting new turn of events, but I still don't like that Jim fella. He should not be trying to take Corinna away from her love! Jerk. :P

NeoNails chapter 13 . 11/9/2004
Oh no, that's a bad thing. You do _not_ mess with our boyfriends, especially the hot ones! ;) I don't like that Jim guy, there's just something that rubs me wrong 'bout him... besides the fact that he's trying to ruin a perfectly good relationship with Terry and Corinna. Jerk. Actually, jerks if you count Synthroid. ;)

NeoNails chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
AW! She's in love! But jesus, is it me, or are only the ones we fall for the good guys? Seriously! You do _not_ try to us females up with people we don't like- plus, even if we do give in, the relationship never works out. Who knew even the computer-oriented men were that dense? Ta (must go beat the stuffing out of punching bag) ;)

Sapphire Wings 09 chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
YAY! MORE CORINNA AND TERRY FLUFF! YAY! Keep up the good work! YAYNESS!
BabyKakes chapter 11 . 11/6/2004
Gah. Write more on Corrina and Terry...hehehehe. I liked that scene I want more of it. oh yeah
NeoNails chapter 11 . 11/5/2004
Scary! McGinnis is definitely getting himself into some deep trouble, but what'll Corinna do? Stand by and watch as her boyfriend becomes Synthroids new punching bag? That doesn't sound like Corinna.

NeoNails chapter 10 . 11/2/2004
I feel bad for Michelle, the poor thing. Anmd Corinna, jeez, she's really gotta realize the logic behind it all. And don't worry, I can be just as corny (if not more so) half the time, so you're not alone. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a well-deserved catnep. ;)

NeoNails chapter 8 . 10/28/2004
Poor Corinna, so messed up. God, what is she waiting for? Just forget the boss and KEEP THE GUY! Plus it's Terry, so there's a safe bet. It really is coming along well, the constant tension is keeping me alert- and hopeful for the possible end.

NeoNails chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
Synthroid means business. I'd hate to be in their shoes. Though it is kinda sad Spellbinder had to die so quickly- ever heard of torture? Yeah, I know, I'm twisted/sick/crazy/wrong. I've heard it all before. Anyway, keep up the romance- I'm waiting!

NeoNails chapter 6 . 10/26/2004
Sure, she's got Terry distractced, but she's just as distracted as he is! Love the chemistry, especially the inner battle between Terry and his conscience (i hate that thing- it sucks when you're trying to do something wrong that's usually fun). But Corinna breaking the rules? Expected, but more intriguing than I had originally thought. So, in English, ya got me hooked.

NeoNails chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Whoa! I'm not sure who's crazier: Corinna for wearing that outfit (and I don't care if it's her job, you just don't wear vinyl- unless it's just a belt. Then it's ok) or Terry for falling for her, to quote my uncle, 'feminine wiles'. Yeah, okay.

I love getting reviews. They're real fun, especially when they're insults, but they're so stupid they're funny.

trecebo chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Nifty chappy. A little more insight to Corinna and her life. Good. I can see her beating Terry with her skills, but besting Bruce (the uber-paranoid if there ever was one) is harder to swallow.

An OC is an original character. You do know what a Mary Sue is, right?

Keep writing...
NeoNails chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
well, well, well, aren't we evil inside? Those last 2 chapters definitely make you rethink any possible relationships with her and Bats... or, ya know, i could be completely off.