Reviews for Against All Odds
kelsey chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read on this yet ,you ever think about writing a sequel to it ?
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
FutureCSICrystal chapter 15 . 11/1/2007
Omg thats kul! is so awsome how many fan-fics you've written to. must take a lot of time. i lyk the Silver Surfer, and the ReedXSue thing is awsome. great stories.
Mar chapter 15 . 5/18/2006
well, i know its been almost a year since you've written this, but I just finished reading it and found is amazing! I loved it, and it made me cry like a baby, haha!

Anyway, you are an amazing writter and if you ever do write more about Anna and Van Helsing, let me know!

Buh bye

Mar
Vote14Caskett chapter 15 . 10/2/2005
wow, I loved that story!
Alixandra chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
you literally had me in tears! seriously i know i sound corny but that chaper was amazing )
ecm84 chapter 15 . 1/9/2005
Fantastic, (Yes finally got to reading it on my writing vacation)

I loved in Anna's last threatened moments how she spat the blood onto his face, nicely done. Now onto reading the second :)
Celtic Spacey chapter 15 . 12/11/2004
Wicked story! It was so sad in places but really cool. Can't wait to read the next!
everydaymushroomhead chapter 15 . 12/8/2004
This last chapter is very fitting for this story...besides, I love happy endings...
megan h chapter 15 . 12/8/2004
Hey great story! cant wait until the next story about megan maybe because thats my name! well start the other story soon!
island-surfer chapter 15 . 12/8/2004
i loved it! it's sad that it had to end but all stories do. i look forward to reading more of your stories!
elvenprincess1313 chapter 13 . 12/7/2004
Go On! GO ON! you know you want to...more importantly, we want you to!
Nightwind chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
Please continue - I just started reading Van Hellsing fic and I really would like to read more.
Umbra the Dark chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
U shud definitely write anotha chapter, I meen wasn't anna dying in this chapter? u shud perhaps write an epilogue or sumthin. u can't just end it here!
nala456 chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
Man that really kept me at the edge of my seat, keep updating!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »