Reviews for A Paris Tradition
One word: COOL! XD
romulus901 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
please update!
romulus901 chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
look, when are you going to update? its a brilliant story, so id like to see it continued.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Wow! I really love this story. The characters all seem to be right, I'm dying to know what's behind each corner, and it's delightfully unique. I hope that you update soon, and that you haven't given up on this story completely. Really one of my favs.
Lady Urquentha chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
very nice
tomato-can chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
Cool story! Please keep it up.
Mac1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
I feel bad for the cow! lol

Loved the chapter and the talk between Snape and Malfoy was great.

Can't wait for the next one.
saiyanwizard chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
This is a very good! I was quite surprised when I read it. Your portrayal of Remus, Albus, and Minerva is really good. Keep up the good work!
Amr chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
"If the owl had had eyebrows" Lovely! What nice writing! I really like this one. Good premise, and a very intriguing read so far!
Mac1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Oh! This chapter was wonderful. I loved Martine, BTW. And Remus, of course.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mariko Duknic chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Ahem!

i assume since you've been updating your site, you haven't fallen off the cliff. Now then...will you please send me an email? I'm starting to think you're angry at me or something...
aelurus chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
I like the story so far! Well written, good job. Tip: Always keep a check on your ratings. Currently, your rating is G [General], but I noticed this sentence:

'In a tiny flat overlooking a small courtyard containing a dustbin, several broken glass bottles, and a used condom,'

'Condom...' notch it up a little to PG. :)
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
It idid. I'm suprised that Lupin turned down the job. That was nice of Lilly to reinforce the flat's walls so thay wouldn't get damaged.
Hippy Gypsy chapter 2 . 10/21/2004