Reviews for Digicross TV Series
Flightfoot chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
I loved the date, it was really funny. Oh, and I caught the Magic Knight Rayearth reference. Tokyo always has one problem or another, doesn't it?
Progos chapter 46 . 11/9/2010
ohboy. *Two* digi-brats named Mimi? that has the potential for some confusion and hilarity.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 46 . 1/21/2010
[Edward Silver still is in the Orange Archipelago, watching over the young Lugia entrusted to him. Or chasing after him, depending on the pokemon's mood. Penmon never gets tired of swimming after him, fortunately. And he's only had to fight off various pokemon thieves four times.]

-Snorts-

Only 4 times? xD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 29 . 1/14/2010
["Really?" Kyle looked at the pokeball in his left hand, then at Tsukaimon. "Well, I shouldn't call too much attention to myself. Say, Seth, how does this thing work?" He grinned evilly.

"Kyle? KYLE, THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" Tsukaimon shouted, trying to get away. Kyle ran after his partner, beginnings of an evil cackle forming.]

I was smiling too widely at this point.

xD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
["Voice of subtlety" TK wisecracked. A sound got his attention. He walked over to the entry hall, where he saw the door closing. "Did Davis leave it open" he wondered.]

Was that Kari at the door? Opps.
vodka on fire chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
hey great series, keep it up!
Alien-Child chapter 46 . 3/5/2008
Sweet and kickass story! Now I'll read Tamers
Alien-Child chapter 35 . 3/5/2008
Omnimon and Pheonixmon vs an evil Imperialdramon? COOL!
zigmas chapter 46 . 12/26/2007
COL!
Alien-Child chapter 30 . 11/3/2007
I remember Diablos, it took me many battles to capture him. Fuuny jokes of the house destroyed, and cool battles!
mangagirl18 chapter 46 . 10/6/2007
WOW! This story was AWESOME! It was way better than the original series of both Pokemon and Digimon.

I must say I enjoyed every bit of it. Now I'll be onto another of your fics.

By the way is The Pocky incident discribed in another fic?

Anyway thanks for a great fic. I really liked all of the couples, you know I never thought of the KariIzzy coupling. But I really like it.

I also like how you made June such a big part of the story.
Alien-Child chapter 19 . 9/2/2007
Man, are these great twist to the original series.
Alien-Child chapter 13 . 8/31/2007
That was freckin sweet! I'm even planning a digimon-pokemon fusion for my crossover, but not sure how it'll be presented yet. Man, that was a unexpected and cool that Biyomon warp digivolves. Ash, Misty and Brock made a cameo, cool!
Yami Vizzini chapter 46 . 6/27/2006
Wow... that was an epic in every sense. Big battles, an even bigger cast, and occasionally (as you warned way back in the OAV summary) a "twisted sense of humor" combined to create an awesome tale! Granted, one with a few loose ends, but that's what the rest of your stories are for! (Although I would like to know if Ken's spore was ever removed, or was that the same one put into June?)

It's been so long since I've actually watched the show that alternate versions of 02 on are more real to me than the actual season. In that vein, besides your epic, I recommend the "Zero 2" stories by Ultra Sonic 007 and the Crystal Digimon stories by Silver1.
Metal Dragoon chapter 46 . 11/12/2005
Wow, you finally finished this monster huh? Awesome work man, I like how you left so many options open for the mayhem to continue. Keep it up!