Reviews for SorgbyrĂ°en
Estella Brandybuck chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Hey! I really enjoyed this story...but I hope you're still working on the sequel to The Roots of the Ivy! Are you almost done! I can't wait to read it!

-Estella
Rainne chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Better off alone, huh, Eowyn? Well, so much for that plan, m'dear. Anyways, a lovely, dark little plot bunny to tide us poor addicts over- you have my thanks. Still anxiously awaiting the RoI sequel, yadda yadda... But truly I can't wait to get back to my dear hobbits. Finish it up soon so I can fill the review section to bursting with my inane comments!
satismagic chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
A beautiful haunting story.

The change between past and present is wonderfully done, especially for such a short story.

I have only one little bit of criticism: the last paragraph was in my opinion not up to the emotions you evoked in the other parts of the story. It seemed to me as if you were holding back on something. Perhaps you could give the story a bit of time to settle and then go over that last bit again, for an end that is perhaps a little bit more graphic/poignant.

But even with this little bit of criticism, this one of the best Rohan stories I know. Eowyn and Eomer and the culture of the Rohirrim really come alive for me!

Hugs!
Mija chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very nicely done, it's good to see that you are still around!