Reviews for 1000 Words
Starfire chapter 1 . 9/3
:( I never would leave my friends :( ;( ;( :( x(
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 6/20
Still love it, even though it's been years since I first read it.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
That was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Really. Very good writing. Everyone was in character. Good, enveloping plot. Didn't shove pairings too hard, and that's sometimes hard to do. Overall, this was good - I only comment on stories I truly liked. I rarely, VERY rarely comment. Nice job.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Yay great ending! I must confess I didn't anticipate the war actually happening-it set a much darker tone that deviated from that of the beginning chapters. The scene with Timid also threw me off because even though it was a great follow up to the implications of Nevermore (that were never explored), it didn't fit very well in this story, with this kind of tension. I did, however, love Ta'ragn's character and the conspiracy of an arranged marriage that sets up both parties for political gain by enemies unknown. The only thing that really bugged me the most-and I recognize that I'm nitpicking-was the Earthen slang Ta'ragn's race used, with phrases like "tied up" that apparently equal an insidious double entendre in both languages, but it's not a big deal at all.
But more importantly, Robin and Starfire were adorable in this fic and I love your writing style. Thanks for posting!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
*endless shrieking* YOU ARE GLORIOUS
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
*endless shrieking*I ALMOST ship them. Maybe in an AU setting... I just want to hug Ta *_*
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Yay! He's not evil:D
aylathetitan chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Wow. This was... Amazing. So well thought out, and well written! I actually kinda regret this not being an official episode! Great work!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Really excellent. I loved that someone finally beat Raven's powers (something they really should have gotten around to in the show) and how the fiance was a decent but still many-dimensional person.
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
I'm just rendered speechless by how you completely transformed the story into a whole new level. Not to mention added Starfire's family and went in-depth with her heritage.

It was truly a joy to read. Beautifully written, interesting, and original as always! :)
Valentine35 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Very interesting...:)
Phoenix1999 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I like the story but thought I would point out that the larva's name is Silky not Squishy.
AbandonedAccount321 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wonderful start!
celeste chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
great story! i wish u had made another chapter to show their reunion but praise to u, this is gud
Lazula chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Even though I've always liked Teen Titans, I've never searched for TT fanfics until now -.- and I must say, I am so THRILLED that I choose this as my first TT fic D I love the plot line. Its interesting and not very predictable so it keeps me on my toes the whole time and you wote so well that you turned Blackfire into a likeable character and made your own titan-OC pairings possible in my eyes(tho RobStar and BBRae are still my all time favourite XD) (: Even though there's not much RS shown in the end I'm okay with that ((: cos it's a sweet peaceful ending.

You have a few grammar and spelling errors here and there but I still understood what you wrote and that's whats important. This story is definitely going to Favourites and your penname as well, if you don't mind(I only have 3 other favourite authors so it's an awesome acheievement ])

I'll definitely read some of your other stories but the review probably won't be as long as this one . Thanks for your stories and I hope you keep getting inspired with awesome and fresh ideas(: It's been about a year since the last review, goes to show that people will definitely stumble across stories worth reading even after it's been published for donkey years ((: Time to continue TTfic hunting~!