Reviews for Face Value
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
ah, that last phrase was great. that was what i've been wishing for poor heero. people are sometimes so insensitive and i really hoped that duo could lift heero's spirits. :)
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
"And they told me that next time someone hurled epithets at me, to tell them that sticks and stones could break my bones, but names would never hurt me. Funny thing is, they never actually preached that to me. They just told me to say it back."

I Love You For Remembering This Concept.

That it's not true, that it's useful only as a defense but that it doesn't soothe an insulted person's feelings at all, that Father Maxwell would know that, that Duo noticed the difference between it being preached and it as a defense mechanism...

Heero's finger to his lips at the end-so vulnerable and happy and GIDDY, almost. Giddy and reaffirmed and...OH! I love it.

Oh, marvelous. I just adore this fic.

It's slightly shai if we look hard enough, but it's also full of just...friendly...support. SUCH a rare thing anymore, even rarer to see it done WELL. This thing's one of my favorites-as a reminder to myself that Duo and Heero are as marvelous fully-clothed as not.

sincerely thankful-

~Thirteenth Nightengale
Mithros chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
aww!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
That was sweet. I though you did it really nicely. Well done.

_~