Reviews for Einstein in Blue
Heartlesscry chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That whole time I was reading this fanfic I was always thinking, "KISS ALREADY DAMNIT!" XD
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I have to say I'm not very fond of Hesitating!HeeroandDuo, but I *am* fond of a quality spin on an old classic. That is what this is. The rug-and these next lines-make the piece special, instead of already-done.

""Our first time is not going to be on that damned rug," Duo mumbled after their fourth kiss. He was nibbling Heero's earlobe at the time.

Heero wasn't sure which act Duo meant by "first time," but he hoped there would be many firsts this weekend."

I love that image, of SlightlySnarly!Duo...When he gets halfheartedly pissy like that is one of the times I like him best.

Okay, I like him best *all* the time, but still...

Anyways.

The title itself seems to have nothing to do with the story...except as part of the metaphor about perspective, but even then only once you reach the end, find out what it is (the title of the mosaic), and go, "oh."

I like that in a fic. Little extra layers thrown on at the end.

And I love the various road trips Heero's organs take.

Human!Heero is a hard one to do. Pretty damn good job, for a fic-on-demand. .

~Thirteenth Nightengale
Yasei Raiden chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
*falls over laughing* Priceless, completely priceless and enjoyable. *snickers* I loved the bearskin rug!

Fantastic job, really made my day. _

~Yasei
ahanchan chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Cool fic!
WingPilotFalcon chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
WOW! That was eye-popping! It was hot and very charged. I have to admit I am a big fan of the g-boys,and this story has plenty of room to grow. Please update. I NEED MORE! All I can say is hot,hot,hot. Hope to see more from you like these.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
That was cute. Aw, Heero's such a sweetie. Nicely done.

_~

DreamWeaver
Fetal Panda chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Why are all the Gundam stories about heero and Duo bieng GAY? Why cant the be normal Playboys like everone else?