Reviews for On the House
sexyevilempress276 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I love this. I keep trying to find good Jess stories, but they're all about his endless love for Rory and will she forgive him. People move on. Like I said, so what I needed right now!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
...I think you kinda made me a teensy bit of a Lindsay/Jess shipper. I'm still a Literati on principle, but I enjoy other Rory pairings on the side, so why not another Jess pairing as well? If I ever write the epic-length Nudists fic I've had on the brain for ages, it may very well be that poor broken-hearted Lindsay, who was always sweet and bubbly and admittedly incredibly naive and way too young to be married but whose heart was in the right place, will be the one for Jess in that particular story. And all because you planted this delightful idea in my brain. Yay, you!
TL22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I don't care for Jess, but this story is brilliant. Well written and funny.

I wrote a short fic along the same lines but in my case it was Dean and Shane who did the walking away

Great story
johnson.julie1gmail.com chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow! This was so funny - so Jess! I LOVED the ending - it would have served Rory right if Jess started dating Lindsay.
girl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OMG that was such a good story. I know you wrote it forever ago but you should turn it into a chapter story!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
i loved it! so funny. it's been a while since i have read something this funny. and i totally and completely agree PDA between R/D were always gross but PDA between a very married Dean and a stupid Rory are even more Gross! cheers to my lovely Jess :D
Outlaw Pygmy chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
did i ever tell you your my hero! you're everything i would like to be *coughs* um yes the best and most amusing story i read in a long time, and i can see it happening
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
i really loved that i think it could go on but im happy with this
Golden Doodle chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
hahahahahahaha
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
“Two, their heights are too damn different. They’re disproportionate, and it looks weird.”

Ah! Very funny! I'm Lit all the way, but I liked the Jess/Lindsay idea, it was sweet.
theedgeofthedesert chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
hahahaha! That's absolutely hilarious. I kinda like fics like these even though I'm DIE HARD Lit. It's just hilarious to me. Great job.
pablodivaridesagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that was so funny! i was laughing through the entire thing. i agree, rory and dean is just not good.
GilmoreDanes4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I like! Especially, since this was the first BAD thing that she did. Niw she dropped out of YAle? IT'S ALL DEAN'S FAULT! jK. More Like Huntzbergers. Oh well.
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
i never noticed...but i kinda liked that..lol...i am the biggest jess and rory fan...but i actually liked that...plz
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aw! (I swear thats all i write in your reviews lol) Even though Im A R/J-er at heart, my severe dislike for dean/rory and pity for lyndsey made me love this story! great going!

xx