Reviews for Shatterglass
Lunardragon33 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
this is awesome
Amber fantasy chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Loved the story333 I'm currently in the process of reading RK fanfics and I'm going through your stories... The last one I read had open ending and I was a little unsettled but now I am back to being happy again with this fic:) Great story!
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Obsessed-Stalker boyfriends, huh. Nice touch.

0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
How cute :)
Rurounimous chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"You have 45 seconds to come up with a good reason why you can't give in to your feelings, and then I am going to seduce you."

At the mention of only forty-five seconds...why. Really steamy, though. Loved it
Azhwi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*shakes head* I keep forgetting to add this to my favs. And then a few months later, I search up and down my lists looking for it. Eventually I find this story, and relish it all over again.

Well, I broke the cycle! It's added to the favs!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was hot! :D ... I'd love a guyy like Kenshin in here, veryyyy sexy! ;)
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love possessive Kenshin! Another amazing Kenshin/Kaoru story!
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
constant boredom chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is the best kenshin fic I've ever read! Omg you're such a good writer! The plot immediately caught my attention and there was so much suspense throughout the entire story! Honestly, I can't think of anything you could improve on xD I'm a bit of a Kenshin finatic so I can't believe I've only just now found your stories lol
clara954 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very well done. I like it a lot. My favorite part is how Kenshin won't let Kaoru go. Keep writing!
Shenyu chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Very good story! ONly one problem, you said earlier on that Kaoru practiced Kendo a lot, so shouldn't she be able to easily fight off a drugged up gavrael?

Anyways, a very good story over all, I like it!
winter051094 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
WOW! I LOVE IT! AWSOME JOB ON THIS ONE-SHOT! y dont you continue it? it sorta leads on if you know wat i mean. and one more thing. im writing a fanfic bout kenshin and kaoru. may i use the name "snapdragon" in my story for kaoru? it sounds cute and it would fit. plz? and of course i would give you the credit for the name. if you let me use it, this is how it would be used: there is someone from kaoru's past and the person needs to prove to her that she really knew Kaoru when she was younger, so she uses the name as proof. Kaorus father died and that was what he called her... and no one else knew bout it execpt kaoru and her father... and someone else (who is trying to prove who she was) but that person is to be reveled later in the story. so can i plz use it? and awesome job once again!
Sapphirie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hello, I have read most of your works from meijitales about a year ago, but never had a chance to review. And I can't seem to remember the details of EACH of your stories.

But I just have to say, you're my favorite writer when it comes to RK fics. I specifically favor your story, "Little One"

It was very new and original for me to read. The way you use magic in that fic is astounding. I could even feel the battle scene unfold before my own eyes, when I read your story.

Shatterglass is also well-defined. The way you describe how she was abused really struck me from the inside. It's like I could really feel her pain and see her stagger to Kenshin's apartment/condo?

Anyway, I gotta read ALL your works again, but I'll do that some other time, since I'm also working on a fic about Vampire Knight.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009