Reviews for That Kid
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hell, this fic is ten years old and it's still good. This is probably one of the most IC insights into Piccolo's character that I've ever read.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a wonderful insight into Piccolo and his relationship with Gohan. You've got his character down perfectly and I feel like I'm truly reading his mind here. There were just these times I was going "aww". Piccolo is actually a softie underneath all that strength and green. Great job!
Space-Weazel chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was a very sweet, touching little chapter. I admire the way you summed things up precisely without wasting time with unnecessary banter or frivolity!
walked-into-the-sky chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw...so cute! I love Piccolo and Gohan! Yay! This is fabulous!
Colhan3000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Aw! that is so kawaii! Piccolo and Gohan are such kawaii friends!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aww...

That was loverly, Tomo!

Very great job!
Jessiegurl43953 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That was truly a beautiful story! You captured Piccolo's character perfectly!
Renna-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Awwwwwww, that's sooo cuuutteee! _ That's sooo sweeeeeeeettt! Okay, done now. That is so true, that's exactly how Piccolo would think. You've got inside his head. I commend you. _
Za Metallium chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
This story perfectly captures my fav aspects of Piccolo. ::applauds::
Velasa chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
woah... WONDERFUL! Just about the best I've ever seen Pic portrayed, I can practically hear Scott's voice in it. The overall feeling it gives you is a sweet sort of one. And the "Feh..." I really can't describe how much I love this thing, but I can saynit wouldn't be as good if it had just been put in a a straght paragraph. The use of paulses and stretching certian bits with the periods is amazing, accenting the emotion that would be hidden behind the words in his silent sort of rasp. I must say, even though it's the best fic I've ever read (no offence) it's the most ingeniously presented one I've ever seen, especially for the repetition of words at the end. Beautiful, BEAUFIFUL ficcy, very elegant in it's wording, and it's heart. /.
bocheememon chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
*wipes eyes* It was so kawaii
ZB chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
Awwwwwwwww! Kawaii! :] That was sooooooo good! I loved it!

Ja ne!

Tasuki
Neko Ferris-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Wow! That was sooo deeeep! That even makes ME like Gohan more!
Lara chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Awwww! Piccolo is so cute! I love these stories about Piccolo and Gohan! Very well done!
SharonToggle chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
*snif* piccolo's just a big old softie... WAAAH! so cute!