Reviews for Relationships Suck!
Wreckless Spirit chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Good chapter, I think they should get back together, but not for a while... sounds like Kai likes Hilary too maybe? update soon

- Wreckless Spirit -
E.E. Jubil chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Yes, they must get back together! I mean, the pairing still is Rei/Hil right? o.o
wounded-raven chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
That was awesome, but how come you haven't updated yet. I don't mean to nag but I'm not a very patient person. Oh ya did Max and Tyson really go skinny-dipping together. That is so disturbing. Update SOON!
Lady Paine chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
O. what will happen next. cant wait for the next chap.
Yokaigurl chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
hey again!

thank u u finnaly reviews! and u agree with you Skinny dipping with the same gender like men and men or mostly BOYS AND BOYS that is realy wrong and question in the other chapters why is Kai so mad? did he like her? or...I don tno lol anyway cya

peace

Yokaigurl
sasukegrl chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
woo woo go rei go rei man if that was me i would have been all over rei(drool) anyway um great story please continue
tntiggris chapter 4 . 1/4/2005
o Kai is jealous! ] and I love this pairing it's cute lol

ciao

~*~TNT and i wana know why they fought i have to know
Clou chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I've never thought of Ray and Hil together. but I like it :) will they get back together? update soon!
E.E. Jubil chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Gah! Rei 'n Hil went skinny dippin'! The oober wrongness of that! Update soon!
Wreckless Spirit chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Hehe nice chapter, very funny...

Can't wait for the next one!

Update soon!

- Wreckless Spirit -
n231 chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
They are frisky! What happened to make them break up?

Hutchy 0
Dark Azure Wind chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
Awsome fic, wish I could of found it before...anyway update soon!
Delicate Desires chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I wish you would update a new chapter ASAP! ; ) I wanna know what made Hilary mad at Rei at the beginning. Like what did he say? Sorry if i didn't read da chappies right cuz it's like 11 pm!
Yokaigurl chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
HEY!

This rocks!

Just wonderin, does Kai like her too? y is HE ANGRY? are kai and hilary really close?

well anyway please do u no n e more hilary/rei thingys? if u do contact me!

KEEP GOIN! DIS IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS!:)

Yokaigurl
Angel of Concept chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
funny,funny,funny. please update when u can

i luved it