Reviews for A Nameless Doll
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love it and I want a sequel
Kiwi-Starfruit chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so touching... It really made me cry!
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was a beautiful piece of writing, from beginning to end. I had to struggle and not cry during the end there too! I am so happy that you wrote this! Thank you so much for contributing such a wonderful, deep and awesome Yuffentine! It's a jewel.

Wing.
Weskette chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Now I can't remember if the tradition is Indonesian, or Chinese, or even Japanese, but there was, someplace, that if a man died before his wife that the wife would be burned alive next to his corpse. It symbolized eternal love and devotion. I'd like to think that this is similar to the long tradition.

I believe the tradition is now illegal, do to some cases of it a few years ago, though.

Vinc- I mean the Doll was definately loyal. Yuffie should've ran away with him. Even if he's just a doll.
Today's Weather Forecast chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I haven't read the original manga (which, I think, I'll check out), but I think your adaptation caught a mature!Yuffie well. I like your Vincent, especially his knowing silence, though I wished he had more dialogue...but then again he was a doll (sidecomment: I'd love to get a doll of him with his longer hair and Turk suit...rawr XD). An angst-less but still unemotional Vincent was a little odd to read, but quite refreshing. Rufus as a total jerk of a husband...um, after watching him in Advent Children and reading his On the Way to a Smile story, I'm not entirely sure of this one. I can imagine him being workaholic, and while he was quite a jerk in the game, I've always imagined him with more class. Overall though, I love this little, touching story, and I guess I'll be looking at your other DOLL stories too XD Keep writing!
and I say for Yuffie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
EAT IT BITCHES.

I loved the DOLL manga. That's probably why I loved this story.

The sparseness of the dialog and descriptions did a good job retelling the story.
fhclause chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow...this one is really deep...the emotions here almost like a silent scream.. good story..
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that really is lovely. :) i love it.
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i love irony and poetic justice and this had both. i have to check out the inspiration for this now.

u know this thing had me crying? esp since it like really does fit their dynamic. you skewered poor rufus but from what i understand he was an ass just not stupid.
RABU-XIAH chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
my friend recommended this story to me and I am so grateful that she did! Your story needs to get more credit and more reviews because it was the most romantic and sweetest story/oneshot i have ever read!

It was soo good...and soo sad T_T.

this gets 10/10! for sure!

the story was quite beautiful and touching. loved the ending even if it was sort of depressing XD
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*glomp* Best Yuffietine one-shot EVER. And I seriously mean it.
Kura27 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw. Now look at what you've done, i'm crying like a baby. This has to be one of the most beautiful stories that I've ever read. You are an amazing job.
the-undefined chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
For the most part I hate angst. Mostly cause it makes me depressed and I get too much of that at school and at home so I prefer to be happy. But this was a gorgeous piece anyway. There was something of a quiet brilliance about it. Props to you for making me enjoy something I meant to hate.
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
So so so sad. But, they do end up together (kinda) in the end... Augh, now I want to read the manga.

So very moving, so very well written.
Shirox chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I'm speechless. It was really beautiful and made me cry;( Amazing piece of art! I love it:3 Damn i'm still crying...