Reviews for Somewhere Else
SarahJaneSoprano chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Awww! That's so sweet.

BTW, this is one of the best Red Dwarf fanfics I've ever read.
KK chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
That was the most beautiful Red Dwarf Lister and Rimmer fanfiction i have ever read!
I was so so scared that they wouldn't make it onto Red Dwarf!
:')
trollsb chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
This story is excellent, and very well written. I was going to stop after the first bit because the sex industry based stories often don't sit well with me. I am a sex worker myself and most often people writing about the industry do it in such a negative and stigmatised way it upsets me. Despite the trapped, pimps and stand-over type details, it was dealt with quite nicely and mostly positive from Dave's working perspective. I accepted to less than desirable situation as it is something that can happen in backwater type cities, with poor legislation.

The white knight situation is an all too common and realistic scenario, so it fit well. I did find my heart paining during the escape, and I wanted and didn't want at the same time, for there to be more complications and some sort of chase.

The plot was very engaging, and I never found myself getting distracted, but hanging on every word.

One issue however;

menfluenza - called it virus then said it was mix of meningitis and influenza bacteria. Meningitis can be bacterial or viral, but influenza is always viral.

Later the treatment was antibiotics and steroids. antibiotics are only useful against bacteria so useless against viruses, and steroids are an immune suppressant so if you have any type of infection they are only going to make things worse.

Then it is a bacterium again.

Maybe I am getting stuck on irrelevant details but my brain has a way of rejecting fantasies that have logical flaws.
Crusnik02 chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
aww, the ending was so sweet 3
Butterflygirl113 chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
I love this story. This is my second time reading through it. :) I love this chapter in particular, since Rimmer's being sweet and brave. I can only imagine Rimmer in a seedy pub. I also adore the way you ended the chapter; falling over at his moment of triumph is totally Rimmer. :)
Butterflygirl113 chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Brilliant. Absolutely the sweetest Red Dwarf thing I've ever read. I must say I was surprised and pleased to see things work out so well for Arnold and his plan. Normally things go wrong for him. Thank you for giving them happiness. :) I loved it.
Mako-Magic chapter 21 . 5/19/2007
aww bless em!

mako
Dearest's Historic Cadre chapter 21 . 2/8/2006
This was undiluted wonderful.
PikaPal101 chapter 21 . 1/12/2006
Wow. Just wow.

That was awesome! Probably one of the BEST Rimmer/Lister fics out there! I loved it! *grin*

I faved it and I'm sure to check through your other work.

Congradulations, this has made my day. :)
LadyParsley chapter 21 . 11/9/2005
Oh, good lord! What more can I say than that? I have been reading these stories that You have authored, and I love the take you have on the characters. Your writing style is nearly flawless. I owe you a great deal for saving my mind from the dark pit of bordom it must indure at my soul shredding mind numbing job. I submit my reveiw on this one because, despite it all, I am a romantic smeg-head with a craving for sweet sap.
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 21 . 7/8/2005
Aw! Sweetness overload! I adore the last line it's just so...aw! I love this story! It's fantastic!
Hatman-and-Robyn chapter 21 . 4/24/2005
Aw this story was so great. i really enjoyed it. and the bit at the end, about the embrace lasting 3 million years, just seemed so sweet! Well done.
Mikhyel chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
_ SQUEE! That fic made me so happy. I was smiling most of the way through. You rock!
kippersvindaloo chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I've been catching up on the archives here, and I had to comment on this story. It was really well done.
HungLikeARainbro chapter 21 . 11/11/2004