Reviews for Operation: TIME TRAVEL
Kieseah chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
Wow! That was awsome. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon. I know saying that gets on peoples nerves, but I can't help it. SorryT.T. But I still can't wait for the next chapter.

pringles,

cade
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Kuki and Wally forever.
NA chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I like your story! Please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Or esle I will go mad and you don't want to see me go crazy! Is the adult 1 and 86 get together or will Child 1 fall for Child 86? Just UpDate for everyone at fanfiction net sake!

-N/A

P.s I love your story!
Hell-en chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
Good story! Please update! Update or I will go mad! What happen to Lizzie? Is Father the president? Please update!

-Hell-en, Girl-Devil
Cyrix chapter 9 . 5/1/2005
O... scary. Update! :)
Numbah52 the waterbender chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Really good story! But I was kinda lost in a couple parts but still very good.
xglittergigglesx chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
oh cant wait 4 next chapter! way 2 go with it! update soon
numbuh unknown chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
FINALLY! I love this story and hope it doesn't take ya as long to update, i almost thought you stopped writtin'!
CrystalRose727 chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
great chapter! Please continue!

PS: I have the pics I drew, but my scanner hates me and wont work, so i may have to wait till my dad comes here from germany to send them... Sorry
allyfromcali chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
DA is that like, Defence atterny?

sorry, i'm a dumb blonde that is having her brain sucked out by an evil thing called Algebra!
Cyrix chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
What happens next? Update! :)
Cris chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
Great chapter! I really love this story. Please update soon!
Valecia92 chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
You are such a good author! This story had me totally hooked for over an hour! Please update soon! I'll be checking, like, everyday!
CrystalRose727 chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
awesome chappie!

PS: i'll have the first pic for you ASAP... maybe by next chapter.. maybe b4...
Cris chapter 7 . 1/17/2005
Good chapter...so Hoagie and Abby were together, but something happened and now she is with Nigel? I cant wait for the next chapter...please update soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »