Reviews for Operation: TIME TRAVEL
mia14conchelez chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
oh this is good! please update soon, i love it!
woogum10 chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
Your story is great! Is that figure numbuh 274 or something?

And you know your birthday. Mine is only 2 days before your b-day
xpetahzx chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Your writing style is intriguing for a 12 year old, great job on that. There are quite a lot of grammar errors though (only read the intro so far), but being that they're not ruining the story in any way and that you're only twelve, it's okay. Continue writing! :P
CrystalRose727 chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
Nice story! I liked the idea alot! I'm kinda hoping that Abby gets to see her future self... that would be interesting. lol!

Please continue!
Cris chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
Yay! You're back...I'm very happy I'm getting the hint that Nigel and Abby are together...right? Great chapter...please update soon!
Scrunchii chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Oh my gosh! I love it! I already read Witness, loved that too, you're really good! Keep it up please!
kate chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I love your story but I need something cleared up for Abby with Hoagie or is she with Nigel?I wanna know who the baby daddy is!Please put the answer for me in the next 't wait!
Chief34 chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
Awesome chapter. Update soon.
Queety to lazy to login chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Cris chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
This story is so interesting! Please update soon and great chapter!
Tsunami Wave chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
ah! no! what happened to Lizzie! *runs in squares* poor Nigie! ;_; I actually like Lizzie, unlike a lot of people I know, and I really wanna know what happened to her! It sounds so ominous, I'm almost afraid to find out!

*ahem* okay, that was the fangirl rant. Here's the actual review:

I really like where this story is going! it's got a great plotline and it gets more and more interesting with each chapter. Great job, and keep up the good work!
ButtersMuffin chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
“Hee, hee, she has your last name!”

Heh. If only Kuks knew _~.

Calli and Willy are pretty interesting characters. Good job.

Oh. So it seems Nigie has a crush on Abby, Lizzie AND Fanny.

This story is so cool. I envy you so!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »