Reviews for Opey's driving lesson
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Uh - oh. Doesn't sound too good to me. I think Opie might do better with Andy than Barney on his driving lesson, if you ask me. Please update so I can find out what will happen next!
santarosie chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I would agree with the other reviewers, to separate the dialog, makes it much easier to read. Sounds like a good start, could be a very funny story - Op, Barn, a green tree frog and Barn's new car. Where is the rest of the story? Oh, by the way, Opie is spelled Opie, not Opey.
Sarpling chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I suggest breaking up the paragraphs between dialogue. Also, in the first paragraph, the tense changes from present to past. Various grammatical errors, but good story, and I'd like to see how the plot of the story goes.
karnoa chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
hey, this could be a really good story, i hope you update sometime! my only suggestion is to separate the different people talking into paragraphs, it's kind of hard to read.
flowerchildd chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Howdy! This story is awsome! It's going to be so funny. I can't wait to read more. I love Andy Griffith, and I can't even imagine what a driving lesson with Barney would be like. Please update soon! peace out.