Reviews for Nothing but Shadows
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I only have to say that you 've got gold in your hands .This fic is Awesome but again like most of the interesting stories , they are left uncomplete.9 freaking years unless I start to believe in Santa Klaus , I don 't think even if I beg that you 'll finish it .Really its too bad .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
WOW ! That lord Ruthven is such a smart ass , he's a genius ! Will Alucard , Integra and Seras found enough strength to really free the last of the Hellsing and make Ruthven hell to pay , with a vengeance ?
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
No more Hellsing Organization ? And to make things worst now Integra and her servants will have the Iscariot on their back ! They are in a dead end ,if you ask me .
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
At least now He has a name but what are his plans ?
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
What does that vampire really want beside making Integra go crazy ?
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
So far it's very all the events link into some ways ?
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Wouldn't it be better if Integra had called Alucard mentaly ?
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Now the question is . Where is she ? And second question what happened ?
Schrdinger chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
-.- jou just stop... Really,zhat is so messed up. Jou have ze characters down vell . Vut I like it. I hope jou make another chapter. AND VHERE ARE ZE NAZIS! Anvway GUTEN NACHT!
Ridicully L chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I'm so excited to find this story! Please continue!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
NO YOU TOOK AWAY HIS POWERS! DAMN YOU

also this is another story to update again
sliverwolf48 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
loved it
Marajsky chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
That's it? Oh no, please please update!
fan-rei chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
you really need to finish this story. he plot is very good.

i want our favorite vampires to feste on rejuneverating blood and then to bash Ruthven enough for a mental fight with integra making her a no life queen.

i love integra in vampire even if i though she would prefer to die than suffer this condition from the anime i saw.
Ashley chapter 8 . 4/9/2006