Reviews for Sunsets
Jumpshot25 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was singlehandedly the best thing I've ever read ever. I praise you in every category, you are a god.

Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
A very well done peice of probably
did happen a lot like that.
Rieko Blade chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
*cries* That is so sad!. *cries more* The end is what got me...*sniff*

*cries even more*...But it was so well done...and Beautiful great job! *cough*...*cries*
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Aii! This was so sad. Very touching. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Velasa chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
... damn. *chokes slightly* god. Apseloutely BEAUTIFUL imagery, great use of words. That story... I don't know what to say. It HURT to read it. Seriously. It was so damn upsetting... Pikkoro's thoughts struck straight to the heart, and stayed there. They all died so quick.. *sighs, hugs herself* I've always wondered how Gohan-chan survived that hell... Because... of Pikkoro... it makes sence... *sniff* WOW. That's all I can think of to say. Pikkoro-sama... at least he... died with a smile. *chokes again* I've always said it with sadness in my voice, but what I've always said on the sittuation was that "Gohan was playing Piccolo", as in the way he trained Trunks, like Pikkoro'd trained him. *sighs* I wonder how he felt the day Gohan died...
bocheememon chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I bet it did happen that way, or at least something similar to it. :) You are a very moving artist in your writing.
piccola chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
i absolutely LOVE this story! It's powerfully emotional and it's so sad! *brushes tears away* You have to write more stories about Piccolo and Gohan!

Thank you for writing this story.
Malenka Saramahki chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
That was beautiful. Very nicely done.
Zooropa chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Oh, my, god, I am actually crying here! I have to stop reading this or I'm gonna make my sister think i'm nuts because i'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face! I'll read the rest tomorrow if i save this on my computer. Wow...I love a good sad fic. I tried writng one like this about when piccolo sacrificed his life for Gohan, but it wasn't very good. There just aren't eneough good piccolo writers on , but you're one of them. _
Piper chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Very powerfully written. Keep it up!
Reber02 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Oh my LORD! Now that was a great fic, and I loved the way you handled the character balances between Picc and Gohan... Wow, I loved this!
SharonToggle chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
WAAAAAAAAAAAH! THAT'S SO SAD! poor gohan *snif* pooey on the jinzoningan! they so mean... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Jami-chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
::wipes away her tears before typing this:: that was sooo sad it brought tears to my eyes and its not ofen that _I_ cry! ::wipes away another wave of tears:: excellent story though...just really really really really really sad...poor gohan...poor piccolo and the others...
ZChan chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
You're magnificent! This fic was absolutely fabulously done! All their deaths were something, but I loved it! This has inspired me to read more of your writing, since you do it so well. Keep it up.