Reviews for Dueling With Dolts
ak chapter 1 . 4/7
Loved it! Thank you for writing.
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh dear, such an easy mistake to make, Severus and Sybli are so similar after all...

This must have been fun to write; it certainly came across that way, with all the little jokes woven in. I never thought about how strange it was that Flitwick wasn't involved instead of Snape - now I know!

Thank you, a very enjoyable oneshot.
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 2/1
Flitwick isn't the head of Ravenclaw for nothing! Great job, and I loved that snort from McGonagall!
teryarel chapter 1 . 1/6
Glorious! That was very nice, you had me smiling and snickering all along. Thank you for this story.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/4
amusing story :)
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hehe, I love sneaky Flitwick! I also like the idea of Trelawney being a champion dueler, but never mind, it makes much more sense for Snape. This is a good explanation actually, as Flitwick would've been an ideal candidate to teach dueling.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ha ha HA! Oh, they ALL ganged up on the ponce that year didn't they!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very good. Lockhart realising that Snape's colour scheme wouldn't clash with his dueling outfit is a key indicator in the selection of "assistants". I can now dream of Snape blasting Lockhart off the platform. Off I go to re-image that scene.
Madlenita chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Thanks for this story, so funny...
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I'm here because of Sheankelor's Making Deals and very glad I stopped by!

Your writing has both charm and bite! Love the understated humour such as Lockhart's wand getting tangled in lace, wanting to cure bumps in fear of looks spoiled rather than injury cured and so on.

Filius is a force to be reckoned with and like Sheankelor, you've increased my respect for him! Go Filius! (and he did of course)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was fun. Perfect characterisation of Lockhart. I liked the line about Snape's dress sytle not clashing with Lockhart's. And I do love sseing what goes on behind the scenes between the teachers.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was good and a funny line to end the story its a pity Flitwick is so overlooked as a character he knows much and has great potential.

Thanks for this it was an enjoyable read.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hahaha that was too funny. I now understand why Snape agreed to be his assistant. Flitwick told him to so that Gilderoy would be even more embarrassed. I can just imagine that conversation. Thanks for the laugh.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm giggling like a mentalist here. I was having visions of McGonagall helping Flitwick hide the body! ;-)
noctuas chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
/ "Do you think so?" Lockhart brightened up once more, thinking that Snape did sound perfect, not to mention that his personal style of dress couldn't possibly clash, either. / Oh dear, only he would think about Snape's personal style of dress, haha!

/ "Really?" Flitwick glanced upwards with wide eyes. "Did I get that mixed up? How unfortunate." / How unfortunate indeed. *grins*

I would love to see how this would continue! :) Thank you for another great fic!