Reviews for A Cold Ring
cricketchick1990 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
ooh continue this is interesting!
ShadesxofxPurple chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Put up the fic! Despite what you say, this is good and I'm interested in how it would go from here.
Zerachinhime chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I still have the song playing on my computer, and I must say, this ficcie left quite an impression on me. I normally don't usually go towards the songfics, but I'm glad I clicked on this one. The visualisation, characterization, they all just fit just right. You've done a beautiful job, and you have also done the song much justice. Keep me updated with the future fanfics you're going to do _.
Pocky Addicted Squffie chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
For thist story Cold Ring, I really adore it. And I would definatley read the full fic you had in mind.

Your fan,

*RebelliousAngel-Chan
Aoi-butterfly chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
If you continue, you better make sure Tidus appear in time or she herself object. Or else I'm not going to review further chapter...hehe... Still, this chap is cool.
Kuro Kin'youbi chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I think you should make this one-shot into an actual fanfic. It's really good and it's the right length for a starting chapter - it would do really well as a fanfic. Keep it up.
Kikiri chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Well, I liked it a lot, but the whole effect was sort of killed by the Avril Lavigne music blasting out of the radio as I was reading :[ I'd like to see it continued :]
A Loving Fist chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Definately not crap. You get a big star, and I'm adding you to my favorate authors list, coo-tos to you.

It's refreshing to finally read something new that was written with not only good grammar but good content... and I think the cliffy was acurately placed, it would be nice to actually know what happened to tidus... and if he comes back...eventually... and who the groom was... just a few things you could've used but it's still great.
Kitera-n-Lil chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I love it...itz really sad nearly made me cry oh i will download that song caz i like utada aswell

Kitera
HElPER chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
that was sad!..but really god!
AsakuraLenne chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
No, this is good. very good. If she objected, which she did right? right? RIGHT?