Reviews for Idea of Coping
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha that was great, it was hilarious and very cute in a weird way. I would love those guys to make music forever too today's modern crap a.k.a music is well...crap. Most of the songs are, at least there are some artists and bands that actually put meaning in their songs but...not too many. Anyway I loved it.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was amazing! I have been perusing through your fanfiction tonight and I must say I am very pleased. You have spot on characterization and your drabbles are meaniful and delightful to read. Thanks and keep up the good work :)
Pink Bismuth chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was really funny. Very good job, a very entertaining and yet oddly cute? Yes I suppose for a lack of a better word cute will do.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Good idea Spike. Too bad you didn't have that fab idea before oh, I dunno... December 8th 1980? That would've made me happy.

Excellent premise :)
SquirlK chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Brilliant. Spike and his ideas. Gotta wonder where he gets em.
Melanthe Vida chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
oh, if metallica could live forever...

i'd read it again 'cept i'm only gonna draw strange looks from my sister with the way i'm laughing...
Screeching Dragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Aww, YEAH! That was soo funny! I hope it wasn't one of those one shot thingies, cause that was really good! I almost died laughing!