Reviews for Dangerous Bargain
BS chapter 20 . 1/20
I read it again. It is still wonderful. Wish there is a new one.
BS chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Best story. I wish you write another story of my favorite couple. Soon. Thank you.
anny2010 chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
aw you should make a sequel
Ninjababe09 chapter 20 . 11/23/2011
This is the best AU Buffy/Angel story I have ever read, and believe me I have read a ton. I thought I found a really good one last night, but this one is a thousand times better.

I was on the verge of tears at the end of chapter sixteen! I am so happy they made up, and I just knew that baby wasn't Angels! I was shocked that Angel didn't tell Buffy that the baby wasn't his, but I also understand why he hadn't told her.

Alright, I'm going to stop myself right now because I don't want this review to get to long, I would say so much more, but I don't want to bore you!

So, one more thing! I absolutely adored this and I really, and I mean really, wish there was more to this story, I didn't want it to end ever! Please continue writing more story's because you defiantly can write one hell of a story!
JJP29 chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
I loved this story... Well done!

J
btvsf19 chapter 20 . 3/13/2011
I know this is an older story but liked it. The first time I read as the book 'The Reluctant Fiance' and this time. I always pictured these two when I first read the book. It was good.
rosaliehale1994 chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
I love your story!
sugarless5 chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
I know you wrote this a million years ago, but I just wanted to say that this was an awesome story
stuff the world with cake chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
Somehow saying "I liked it" isn't good enough but I did.
stuff the world with cake chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This story seemed good from the first chapter - the kind of story I haven't read in a good long while.

I'm exctited about this one.
buffyfan chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
I really did enjoy this story. I feel like I need to say that first, because I want the rest of my comment to be read with that in mind.

I loved the Angelus character. He was absolutely the embodiment of a human Angel. I have issues with the Buffy character though. She has fallen in love with Angelus even though he has really almost beaten her into submission. This story is very taming of the shrew. And while that happens to be my favorite Shakespeare play, Buffy doesn't fit into the Katherina character. Buffy is a fighter. She is at least as strong if not stronger than Angelus. In this fic she is placed in such a helpless position. her slayer nature is integral to her character both in buffyverse and in AU fics. I don't think that her slayerness would have let her fall in love with Angelus after what he did to her. Remember she was in love with Angel, her love for Angelus was only a reflection of that love for Angel. I don't think that she would have loved him if she had never met Angel, and I couldn't agree with how weak her character was in this fic. The Buffy I know and love would have braved a little discomfort for her freedom and integrity.
BloomingViolets chapter 20 . 10/3/2008
This story should've gotten a million great reviews! This was the best Buffy/Angel story I've ever read. BRILLIANT JOB!
Bambi McBarbie chapter 20 . 4/8/2008
hi there

i stumbled upon your story just some hours ago and couldn't stop reading it! so i just wanted to tell you what an unbelievable great job you did with this story

thanks for sharing :)

x bambi
BuffyChino chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
i loved that story it was really well thought out and written it was funny but yet still serouis and i love the quick a few months later they haf a baby boy it leavs the story on a lighter leval.
vampiregeek6511 chapter 20 . 1/11/2008
loved the story, have you thort about a sequal to the story. would love to see angel&&buffy with another baby.