Reviews for Veela Child, Moon Child
VenusFanWriters chapter 8 . 9/19
What more is strange is how much Harry knows about Japanese authentic. Ha, and only traditional clan houses (which are more like villages) are only styled that way nowadays.
VenusFanWriters chapter 8 . 9/19
In Japanese modern culture, unless, they are in a traditional family, or at a festival or shrine. They would refrain from wearing traditional clothing.
VenusfanWriters chapter 3 . 9/19
Was Domyoji, a reference to Hana Yori Dango. Also Ai is a girl name. Source: I'm a japanese culture student, and an otaku.
claire1663 chapter 18 . 4/20

I am French and I adored your fanfiction. I noticed that you did not have more updoated for some time, I hope sincerely that you did not abandon it. It would be it's a pity because your fic is fascinating.
Thank you for these good moments.
Deeply the suite.
All the best
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 18 . 4/9
I just want you to know I dedicated my whole day to readying this cos by the first chapter I was hooked. It's 2:14am and I can proudly say I finished it all. In a day.

Btw, in tune with loving EVERYTHING in thestory, I just wanted to add that I afored the short voldemort-harry thing, fight scenes are boring and I'd much rather read adorable harry and Draco-ness, don't get me wrong I would've read a long ass fight scene but I'm glad you did it how you did
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 2 . 1/27
i love stories where the potter family treats harry right, other ones i've read have neglect and it's horrid
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Amazing story, Sad it was never finnished
AnimalLover411 chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Is this finished or is there a7 year delay in posting? I just started reading this story last night. Already done with all 18 current chapters and eagerly awaiting any more that shall come!
wendylee chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Enjoying your story, will there be more? An Epilogue maybe?

P.s. My son is 6.7, so Draco being that height is totally believable
NigerianGeek chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Huh...I'd have thought Harry'd be a bit more fond of his siblings. Guess not.
NigerianGeek chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Ooooh this looks interesting.
bluekitnaru chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
it was a good story till Draco was a sub sorry bye
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
cherryteapot chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
i fucking love this story
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »