Reviews for Veela Child, Moon Child
Lucifer'sBlessing chapter 18 . 3/17
SSOOO GOOODDD! At first I thought the slash was a bit weird at first and almost stipped reading, but I'm really glad that I didn't! Loved the whole Draconian/Veela thing, very creative. One comment, though, remembering all those characters was very difficult at first.
SerpensPrincess chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
loving it.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
33333333
Bella chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
I'll be honest I don't like sub Draco fanfics but this fanfic is amazing :D
AJ Picard chapter 18 . 8/31/2016
This story is absolutely fantastic and funny. I hope that you are going to continue. I would like to see the after effects of Harry and Draco's little announcement.
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
To be a little lacking she wasn't that mean just kinda flaky and vapid. Why was draco so mean to here at the end of the story? It just made me angry at draco for being mean to somebody that generally wasn't that bad.
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
This story was great, but I found Amy's character
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
When i found out that draco is a sub i just stopped reading, its just not right
Angel.elo15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Excuse me , I'd like to translate your fanfic very much. You will allow?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2016
Please update soon.
SerpensPrincess chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Please update i really cant wait to see how you finish it now that i've read it again
rhizz17 chapter 18 . 11/23/2015
update please
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Whoops. Sub Draco. Should have put that in the warnings. It's too OOC for me to deal with sorry.
VenusFanWriters chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
What more is strange is how much Harry knows about Japanese authentic. Ha, and only traditional clan houses (which are more like villages) are only styled that way nowadays.
VenusFanWriters chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
In Japanese modern culture, unless, they are in a traditional family, or at a festival or shrine. They would refrain from wearing traditional clothing.
2,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »